A/N And Your Full Backstory

Y/n's backstory...

Her mother is a goddess of art and creation while her father is a destroyer and destruction.

They met each other and fell in love. They had two children namely, Reboot and Y/n.

Reboot is her older sister. The first to be born. Inherited by her father.

Y/n is the second one, Y/n was inherited by her mother.

But, Y/n and Reboot changed differently. They saw what their father do, destroy and destroy timelines. They copied and their negative traits were stored until its full hate and destruction.

They turned themselves into Eraser and Error. They teamed up together and worked for their father.

However, the goddess/mother found out that their children were working and destroying her beloved creations.

The two fought and fought. Until they stopped.

They don't know what to do to bring their children back to their normal sense.

Y/n is so understandable but Reboot is hard.

Y/n changed due from her mother's explanation of arts, beauty and create.

But error never changed. Their parents left them because they're grown up.

Error wants Y/n to destroy more but Y/n refused. They fought and fought. Error decided to leave her alone.

Y/n has a promise that she has to protect her mother's creations aka the AUs from getting destroyed.

Y/n found Error's void and human like puppets sling side to side. That's why Y/n and Error fight.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's your backstory guys. Well if you want this sequel, please comment down and I would make a sequel! Well, goodbye everyone!

~Charareader