A/N and an inspiration (Edit)

Hey guys! Sorry for no updates because I use my mom's computer but she had to bring it to her office but she returned it for me to update. Hope you understand! (I didn't let my brother play computer every single day XD)

I'll publish another book when I have time so I'll give you a (long) preview!

You are Y/N L/N your are 18 years old in the human world. But in another time, you were older than the Earth's itself and your parents.

Your parents were wizards that created the barrier. But they lived in the surface peacefully with you. Your soon-to-be-siblings, and your aunt and two uncles too. Oh, and you're rich and you lived in a mansion.

Your SOUL is one of the rarest and made to exist on Earth. You have a FEAR SOUL back then, Pink and dangerous but your parents, siblings, and your aunt and two uncles replaced your SOUL and form a new SOUL for you. Each of their quarter pieces and formed a crystaled, rainbow SOUL since their SOULS were made out of crystals. Their weapons, defenses and other talents were also transmitted to your SOUL.

Your FEAR SOUL were still intact in your powers so you can use them.

Your old weapons: Rhabdophobia, a long, pink rod use to steal SOULS from a monster or humans but now, it will only knock out a person without killing them or turn into dust./ To change the user's weapons for them to use on your own. (Basically, you steal other's weapons for you to use it.) But it depends on the distance it can occur and your SOUL is fully charged.

Illusions, and shape-shifting.

You were still in training for your weapons and your father enrolled you to Underhigh. You finished Elementary and you were the smartest in the whole school. But this time, it's different. It's a monster school. 

But didn't you know that all of the teachers and students admired and liked you?  

Will you like them the same way as they feel?

Inspired from: Glitchtale (By Camila Cuevas)