Lost of Insanity + The True Story Behind Y/n (Edit)

(Your POV)

I woke up to see...Ink?! His arm were around my waist, knowing that he is hugging me, and his head were on top. I blushed rainbow. I guess if I move, he'll wake up. 'Ah! I know how!' I teleported out of his grasp and quickly change it to a pillow for me. 'Thanks pillow!' But should I leave Ink alone or stay?

I took my paintbrush and created a portal to Inktale.

*Location Unidentified*

"Unidentified?" I searched the Inktale again.

*Location still unidentified*

"N-no...did she?" I cried on my knees knowing that 'Error' destroyed it. She shouldn't do that if she wants this punishment. I lost my sanity. I lost my memories about my family. I shouldn't care anymore.

I go back to Ink's void and sat on the floor. Without feelings anymore. My eyes were now dull grey meaning there's no colors inside me again.

"*Knowing that I lost Hope and Love in my soul, I'm now filled with Depression and Hate."

(Ink's POV)

I woke up seeing that I hugged a pillow. Then I saw her sitting on the floor, like lifeless.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" I asked. She flinched and looked at me with dull eyes. "Y-yeah, I'm fine Ink." She answered with a smile. "Y/n, can you tell me what happened?" I approached her and staring at me, she looked away. "Just give me a moment, Ink." "Okay." I left and teleported to Dreamtale to talk to Dream.

I saw the "Tree of Dreams and Nightmares" and Dream laid back. I walked up to him. "Hey Dream!" "Oh hey, Ink. What's up?" He asked. "Well my friend, Y/n begins to turn hopeless and depressed. I don't know what happened to her. And her rainbow/ (e/c) eyes were now dull and grey." I explained.

"I see, well it's because of her rival, Error. Destroyed her AU with her memories with her family." I was like. 'What the hell' face. He sighed. "Let me tell you about it." I didn't know Dream was looking at Y/n the whole time. "Me and Y/n were best friends back then since she was little but she forgotten about me."

*Flashback*

"It all started, 3 years ago. (You were 3 years old) I was visiting AUs but I saw, Inktale, a new AU that has been created before you didn't know about it." I entered and I saw little Y/n playing with her paint powers, by the looks of it, inherited by her parents. She doesn't have any friends at that state. I waved 'Hi' to her and she looks happy."

"2 two years passed by,(5 years old) and we were still best friends. But I know that I have to leave and she accepted me to leave. She's so understandable. I promised her to protect her from the nightmares and always give her good dreams. Later those years, she forgotten about me and I accepted the fact but I still protect her dreams from nightmares."

"But I failed the job and let the nightmares entered her dreams. She twirled side to side and tears falling from her cheeks. Eyes and soul turned pink meaning fear. She became so overprotective that she almost killed me and blamed me for the nightmares that she experienced. But she did say sorry for me."

"Now she's grown up and I didn't even visit her for years. That's then."

"Wow." That's all I can say. "Say, can I visit her?" "Sure."

I painted the portal to my doddle sphere to find...

Y/n's Gone.

With blood everywhere, a bloody knife and her paintbrush was still there.

The Flower Crown I gave her was still there, maybe there's evidence behind it.

I listened to the voices and it was saddening.

"Ink, I know you can hear this but, Error took me away and wants to kill me to the death. Please don't save me anyway. I'm worthless to you now. I lost everything. I'm driven to suicide with my bloody knife until Error showed up. My paintbrush was there but it doesn't matter now. I want to save my family, and friends, my AU. But I just wanted to say...

I love........y...o...u...I...n...k..."

"Augh!! Stop with the lovey dovey shenanigans!!"

It sounded glitchy and female voice.

Don't worry Y/n! We will save you!