The Battle Between The Two Rivals

This is what your rival (Error) looks like 

(Credit to the artist)

(Your POV)

You were so sickened seeing other people getting hurt by Error. She's your opposite after all. She destroys and I create. She can't be stopped but only me I can stop her. She even killed my family and friends in my AU. I was left alone. 

"Why hello again, Y/N. Tired of protecting everyone? Hehehe, that's fine, I don't care about it anyway. After all, I had fun killing all of your family and friends in your stupid AU! None other than that, I decided to Destroy your AU right now!" Error said.  ( Glitching lines is tiring, just imagine them glitching)

"I'm NOT gonna let you destroy my AU! If you did, you'll regret of what I'll do to you..!" I said talking back to her. Anger fills me with confidence.

"Oh! Talking back now huh? Hmph, let's see about that."

 Error rushed into me with her (F/C) strings. I dodged it swiftly and launched after her and attacked her with my paintbrush. "Ahhh! My cheek!" I smirked and use my paintbrush's handle and stab her stomach not fully passed through her "Gahhh!!!" she screamed in pain but she grabbed my (soul/color) with her (F/C) strings while her other hand holding her pained stomach. "Idiot, you've taken this fight too far. Welp, my turn!" 

She dragged my (soul/color) up and down, left and right, impaled me with (S/F/C) bones, arms and legs, it hurts so much, but she didn't checked on my HP and thought I'll be turning into dust.

(Error's POV)

"What the?! Those bones that I impaled her with has bigger damage on them but she didn't turn into dust?! How?! There's something wrong with her HP maybe." I thought and checked her stats and my face is in shocked.

Y/N L/N

HP: 192,234 / 200,000   ATK: 200  DEF: 200

The Creator and Protector of AUs   

"Impossible!? That HP is too much for a soul!?" I thought too much when I didn't realize Y/N knocked me out...again. 

(Your POV) 

I escaped from her strings because  knew she checked on my stats that her strings went loose. I saw her face in shocked about my stats. Knowing that I was still injured by her bones,I grabbed my paintbrush, ignore my injuries and dashed onto Error. It's easy and I quickly knocked her out with my paintbrush. I said mumbling, "D O N' T .M E S S .W I T H .M E .E V E R. A G A I N." The bones disappeared.

 I walked out to her void then suddenly a black portal under my feet appeared and fall down.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I crashed on the black floor, and I am still injured from it. I decided to call for help.

"Help! Somebody, help me!" I shouted and it just echoed my voice. I was so tired, my eyes are drooping and blurring my vision and I saw a figure, standing. I blacked out.

Words:502