4. Jealousy

jealousy
[jel-uh-see]
noun
jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself.

"I have a problem," Elsa announced the second she walked in the door.

"Which is?"

"Ashley wants me to dye my hair blue with her."

"Do it!" Brendon encouraged. "It'll look sweet."

"Really? Blue hair with my pale skin and my eyebrows? Yeah, it'll look great," she replied sarcastically, following the guys to Brendon's room.

"I think it'll look cool, Ashley could color your eyebrows for you or something," Tyler spoke up, opening Brendon's window to let fresh air in.

He joined his friends on the bed, listening to the hum of traffic and Elsa wondering what to do with her hair.

"I like my hair," she sighed, lifting a strand of her dirty blonde hair before letting it fall back in place.

"Josh dyes his hair," Tyler shrugged, not really knowing why he thought it would be a good idea to mention Josh.

"Really?"

"Yeah, right now its a faded pink."

"Do you have any pictures?" Dallon asked as Brendon sprawled himself across the bed and put his head in Dallon's lap. Right, but they didn't like each other. Tyler unlocked his phone and opened his gallery, showing his friends a photo of Josh.

"I took this last night, we had pizza for dinner

"I took this last night, we had pizza for dinner."

"He's fucking hot," Brendon sighed, staring at the picture.

"Hey, he's mine! You have Dallon."

Both Brendon and Dallon turned bright red. "N-No I don't! He's my best friend."

"Mhm, okay," Elsa joined in.

"Want to see another picture?" Tyler asked, suddenly overwhelmed with how much he missed Josh. He wished Josh was nicer so he could hang out with Tyler and his friends.

"Sure."