"Well, let's have a sleep over, Kara."

"Okay, what shall we do?" I move closer to the bed and bend over, picking up the handle of a makeup box. "Do you want a makeover? Taiga won't be able to resist you once he sees my beautiful artwork."

"Are you sure you can do makeup really well, Kara?" Miyuki raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're going to make me look beautiful?"

"Absolutely, I'm going to make you look beautiful, Miyuki. Trust me, I can do makeup very well," I tell her, reassuring her of her safety with my makeup skills.

She nods her head. "Then let's sleep for a long period of time."

"You got it."

I wonder what my Bugster is up to. And I wonder what is going on with the Nico situation. Masamune better not touch her or else I will make him feel my wrath.

(Serene's POV – CR)

I flip the Gashat a few times, sighing heavily. What am I supposed to do right now when Kiriya and them are in so much trouble? And why do I give a crap for Kiriya?

"Serene, you look like something is troubling you," Kiriya says, sounding in pain.

I look down at him, putting the Gashat down. "What are you talking about? I am just thinking about how annoying Masamune is." I don't know what he is getting at. Is there something he should be getting at right now? I don't get how these people think. After all, he's not a natural Bugster.

Kiriya forces a smile onto his face and laughs. "Serene, just tell me what is going on in your head. I can't predict what is going on."

"It is just about how you and the others out there are dealing with what Masamune is doing. I don't know how you guys can handle it so well," I comment, looking away from him. "How are you guys so strong during this? I'm strong but I don't know how to cope with the pain you're going through."

"Because we want to live and make this world a better place. We all have things we have to do and we have things we want to do," Kiriya tells me, laughing a bit. "So, you're concerned for me?"

"I'm not concerned about you exactly," I state, looking back at him with a serious expression on my face. "Why would I be worried about you guys? I am only doing this for Kara."

"You're allowed to have feelings, Serene. No one said that you couldn't." Kiriya smiles and turns a bit in his bed, turning to face me.

"Kiriya, don't!"

"Serene, this is for you," Kuroto says and I turn to him. "What? I made you a gift."

I look down at the Gashat in his hand. "What is that for?" I look back at him in his snobby face.

"I made it so you can have a power increase since you're not able to compete with Miyuki. Your form is outdated," Kuroto states. "Use this with your current Gashat and you'll have an increase in stats."

"I see that she is still robot themed. It reminds me of some video game," Kiriya says, chuckling. He is sure having a good time for someone that is suffering with a virus.

Kuroto laughs. "I got the idea for the game from seeing that video game. One of the characters is an android who has two different sides to her. I guess that is how Kara and Serene came to exist together with that. I mean, Kara already existed but the creation of Serene was due to that game. Someone the virus from the game and infected Kara with it."

"Foundation X, huh?" I look down at Kiriya. "They are still out there somewhere and plotting something. We should check into them after this all done. We don't have to bring Kara into it because it'll put her and her babies into danger."