-Chapter 25

-Chapter 25: Headaches

I step into the morgue and look at Kiriya Kujo as he places the file down. I shouldn't be done here but I need to see what he is up to. Maybe he won't notice me.

"Kara, what are you up to?" Kiriya asks, looking at me.

I look away. "I was just wondering what you are up to, Kiriya Kujo."

"Are you sure that is what you're up to? Are you sure you're not looking into what I'm looking into?" he asks me and I shake my head. He chuckles. "I can see what Kuroto sees when he looks at you. He sees something that interests him. You're an interesting character, Kara."

"Kiriya, why do you have his medical file? Isn't that like top secret?"

"You have one and I have looked into it. You were hit by a car but didn't suffer serious injuries, right?" I look at him and he looks at me with a curious expression on his face. Why does he dress like he is on vacation in this place?

"That is correct. Why are you wondering about that?"

"How did you survive that? I heard the driver was going really fast but you didn't get hit really at all. You didn't suffer any serious injuries. From what I know, you only suffered injuries from hitting the ground." No one told me that.

"How would you know that?"

"Hiiro had it written into your file that you most likely fainted before car hit you and you somehow missed it." Is he looking into something that happen? Wait...Parad saved me from the car hitting me. Did Parad leave out some details in order to make it seem a certain way?

"Kiriya..." I look away.

"You know what happened," he states.

"I didn't say that!"

"You didn't have to, Kara."

"Okay, I know exactly what happened but I don't see why you care to know about that. I just fainted, right?"

"No, it isn't like that at all. Something like that happened not long ago."

"What do you mean?"

He moves closer to me and pushes me against the door gently, staring me in the eyes with a huge grin on his face. "Your lover was able to escape from my level three's critical strike. You should be able to tell me how that was able to work." Did...did a Bugster block the attack to let him escape?

I shake my head. "No...that is impossible!" Ah!

"Kara, are you okay?"

I hold my head. Gosh, it feels like it is pulsating or something. What is going on?

"I..." I push him away, stumbling a bit. "I...I am fine..."

"Kara?" He touches my arm.

"Leave me alone, please!" I need to leave this room. I feel like the room is getting really dark and it is probably because of the dead bodies.

"Kara, wait!"

Everything is getting blacker.

"Kara!"

~.~

"Are you alright?"

I sit up and look over, noticing Hiiro Kagami staring me straight in the eyes. "Hiiro, what happened?"

"The coroner rushed with you in his arms to where my dad was at and my dad called me to tell me that you passed out. You shouldn't be going near dead bodies if you can't handle it!" Did I really pass out from being around dead bodies?