-Chapter 51

-Chapter 51: Judgment Day

I clutch my Gashat tighter as we approach where Parad and his Bugsters buddies are standing. This is it. This is going to be the end of Kamen Rider Chronicle. Today it will end.

I managed to catch Miyuki up on things about her father, about what I'm going to do with Parad, and much more. Of course, I missed the earlier fight because of Hiiro. He made me work a lot just so he wouldn't have to argue with me about Saki yet again.

"Bugsters...your presence isn't needed. You are...a no thank you!" Hiiro exclaims.

Ren, the head of Genm Corp. right now looks at us. "No matter how hard you all try, the result will always be the same," he states, sliding his mirror away. How can he stand to look at himself? He's creepy looking!

"Graphite, I will finally crush you," Taiga states.

Graphite steps down one step and looks directly at Taiga. "I hope you're ready to die," he replies.

"Parad, I will delete you," Dan says.

I look at him. "You won't be deleting him!" As long as I live, no one is deleting Parad!

Parad laughs, ignoring his comment. "Emu, I will win. This is our final battle."

"We will win and end this wicked game," Emu says. Parad looks so good right now. Even though I'm still ticked off at him, I still can acknowledge how hot he is.

"Activating maximum output," I state, placing my Gamer Driver on my waist and shoving my Gashat in. I pull to lever, transforming as everyone else does.

"It is time to begin the operation," Hiiro states.

"It is time to eliminate the enemies," I say, rushing forward. Parad moves out of my way, dodging my attack. "Hey, I'm trying to eliminate you without deleting you!"

"Try harder, Kara!" Parad exclaims, laughing a bit. "If you want to eliminate me, you need to really put out." Is he trying to make joke right now?

"Kara, switch to support," Hiiro orders and I nod.

"Lowering output to provide support." I hold out my hand as Parad moves towards me. Dan blocks him, catching his hand. Parad backs away instantly.

I grab a gun and hold it up to the sky and fire it off. I wonder what kind of boost they're going to get. Where is Miyuki at?

"Time to show you how to actually game! Arcana Arcade, let's go!" Miyuki shouts, transforming. She blocks Graphite's attack, protecting Taiga from a hit.

Boom! I turn and look as Ren's ladies disappear from his side. Great! That means he is going to be heartbroken for now!

"My girls..." He falls to his knees and Hiiro hits him, knocking him back.

"Time to finish him off!" Nico exclaims, holding up her Gashat. She's going to join in with Poppy?

Huh? What is going on? The scenery is changing! Is it really nighttime now?

"What's going on?" I ask, stopping where I am.

"Kuroto's father?"

What? Masamune is here? I look over as my transformation is suddenly cancelled. Masamune looks me in the eyes before moving towards the front. Wait...why did my transformation end? I didn't end it.

"Everyone, I'm afraid I'm going to have to call of this game," Masamune states, still moving towards the front. How slow can he possibly go? Then again, he's an old man.

"What do you mean?" Taiga asks and I look ahead, staring at the giant clock at the top of the steps. How did that get there? Is this some sort of prank?