"What did she say?" Tweek asked with a hint of uncertainty. "Was she mad?"

"No. She's cool with it."

By this point, the majority of students had cleared out of the hallways, leaving only Tweek and Craig, along with a few stragglers. Echoes of laughter bounced off the lockers from a distance, as a group of freshman set out on their journey to head on home. Murmurs of voices faded out around them, but all Tweek could hear was the calmness to Craig's voice. He was at ease with his family knowing about himself and Tweek, so why was Tweek still so worried about it? Maybe it was because, after the consistent battle of winning over Craig, Tweek found it hard to believe that it was finally over. He found it hard to believe that he and Craig were finally in a good position.

Sure, nobody else knew, but their families were a starting point. Tweek's parents had known about his sexuality all along, even though they weren't directly told. They knew about the feelings he'd had for his friend, long before Tweek had known himself. So to come out, for Tweek, wasn't hard in the slightest bit. He didn't need to discuss it with his parents, because they gave him no reason to. Though, in some sense, he wished they'd shown an ounce of interest.

"What if she says something in front of Clyde?" Tweek worried.

"She won't." Craig assured. He knew his mom had enough respect to allow him to tell his friends about it, himself. Staring down to meet Tweek's eyes, Craig settled into a halt of silence as he became submerged with wandering thoughts. He thought about his friendship with Tweek, and how, still to this day, it was the most important thing to him. There was nothing in the world worth risking that, but he wanted more, and he knew that Tweek did too. "So, will you come?"

Biting his tongue, Tweek nodded his head in reply. When Craig smiled in response, it was hard not to smile back, and in doing so, a feeling of intense appreciation filled Tweek's veins. By agreeing to come along, he'd inadvertently agreed to a meeting with Craig's mom. It wasn't as though he'd never met her before, but then again, she knew about the development between the two friends. There was likely to be some knowing stares passed across the table, or subtle hints that Clyde wouldn't catch on to. He was meeting Laura in a new light, and despite it terrifying Tweek senselessly, he was also, the tiniest bit excited.

Passing by, was Heidi and one of her friends. They were giddish whilst discussing their dresses for prom night, loud enough for everybody around to hear. Among those to hear, was Craig and Tweek. Awkwardly looking to the side, Tweek shuffled his feet against the ground. He was still unsure about prom, and whether or not he and Craig would be going, but then again, he figured not. If they went together, it would draw unwanted attention to themselves. For starters, Craig was still hanging half in, half out of the closet.

Then there was Tweek. Innocent, anxious Tweek. He was frightened of what would become of people finding out the truth. He was terrified of the ushered whispers at the back of the classroom, or the intrusive eyes that would watch him walk by. Attention was something Tweek did not like. Not one bit. His life was devoted to flying under the radar, happily unnoticed. So to come out, with Craig Tucker of all people, would certainly draw in some comments.

Complicated was Tweek's life. For some reason, he attracted complications like an over powered magnet. But then, when he met Craig's stare, once again, he thought about how going to prom with this person, could only be the greatest day of his life. Conflict tormented his mind as he listened to Heidi's voice gradually seeping further away.