Students swarmed around the lockers as the three friends made their way by, with the only recognisable sound being that of combined voices. Not only was Tweek nervous about seeing Clyde, but also to be back at school after his recovery period. He wasn't used to the loud volume. Instead, he was trained by the silence of his bedroom as he painted by himself. To be back at school was hectic, but still, he forced his legs to move.

At the end of the hallway, he could see Clyde leaned against a locker as he talked to one of his teammates. They must've had practice, because the two of them were in uniform, making them stand out from the crowd. As soon as Tweek's eyes landed on his friend, it was almost as though every other voice around him faded out, and all he could hear was Clyde's.

His legs stopped working, and so Tweek stood still in the middle of the hallway as students passed him. It only took a moment for Craig and Token to noticed, and as they themselves stopped to wait for him, wearing similar looks of confusion, it was hard not to turn around and leave.

All of a sudden, Tweek couldn't breathe, and his chest felt incredibly tight. His blood heated within a matter of seconds, making him feel as though he'd stepped into a sauna. The voices that had faded out, all returned at once, and as fast as he could blink, an excruciating pain formed in his head. He knew what was happening. He'd known it was coming, the second his eyes landed on the back of Clyde's head. Tweek was having a panic attack, and though internally he felt as though he was going to combust into thousands of tiny little pieces, to the rest of the students, he was completely, and utterly still.

Token frowned in concern as he stepped closer to Tweek, watching as the blonde struggled to catch his breath. He looked over to Craig for assistance, but surely enough, he was already making his way over to Tweek's side. The two of them dragged their friend over to the side, away from the swarm of people, but Tweek still looked as though he was going to throw up any second.

The commotion had gained the attention of the two jocks not far away, and soon enough, Clyde was pushing his way through the tide of students to join his friends. In concern, he carefully put his hand on Tweek's shoulder, but he had his eyes closed as he rested his forehead against a locker. "What's wrong with him?"

Both Craig and Token looked to one another. Neither knew for sure, but they certainly had an idea. "I uh-" Token began, scratching his forehead as he glanced over at Tweek. "It's just a bit overwhelming to be back."

"Yeah," Craig nodded sheepishly. "It's probably the crowd."

Looking away from those two, Clyde frowned as he focused on Tweek. Neither Craig, nor Token spoke as they watched Clyde putting his arm around Tweek to lead him away, through the chaos and to a place much quieter. "It's okay." He quietly mumbled to his friend.

He'd lead them to the music room, which was currently vacant and not to be used for another two hours. Trailing closely behind, Token and Craig entered the room, carefully closing the door behind themselves as they silently watched their other two friends from a short distance. Clyde had sat Tweek down on the small stage that Token and his band had played on many times before.

For a moment, Token considered leaving him to it. After all, it would give the two of them the time and space they needed, but then thought about what he'd want if he was in Tweek's position, and if he was, then he'd want his friends to stay. So he did. He and Craig quietly moved around to sit at the back of the room, watching the scene unfold before their eyes.

"Tweek." Clyde said, forcing himself not to glance over to his other two friends, who he had no doubt were curiously watching. "Are you okay?"

"I'm-" Tweek breathed in deeply, reminding himself how to take back control. "I'm fine." He nodded unsurely.

"You don't look fine."

"No, I am." He assured, wiping the back of his hand over his sweat covered forehead. Daring himself to nervously glance over at the others, then to Clyde, Tweek rubbed his hands together. "I'm okay, I'm fine."

"Positive?" Clyde asked, unconvinced, whilst Tweek nodded in return. "What happened?"

"I need to talk to you."

From the back of the room, Craig cleared his throat, kicking his shoe against Tokens as he stood up. "We're going to head out," He announced, looking to Token as he quickly stood up himself. "See you at lunch."

"Yeah," Token agreed, dragging the strap of his bag over his shoulder. "Don't touch the drums!"

Clyde and Tweek watched as they fumbled their way out of the door, before they were left alone in near silence. "What about?" Clyde asked, though he had an idea. He looked down at his lap as he chewed the nail to his thumb, awaiting the sound of Tweek's voice.

"I'm sorry." Tweek says, whilst exhaling deeply. "I should've said that so long ago. I should've accepted your apology that day, but I didn't and I should have because you're one of my best friends."

"Relax," Clyde quietly chuckled to himself. He looked across the room, to where a row of seats laid out neatly, and as he drew in a long breath in thought, his foot tapped against the polished floor. "It's me who should be saying sorry. I was a complete asshole that day, and it was uncalled for.

"No, you had every right to be mad. I should've told you straight away. I know how frustrating it feels to not know what's happening."

Dude, listen," Clyde said, standing up from the stage as he looked down at Tweek. "Let's Just chalk it up to us both having a shitty week."

A small smile of relief tugged on Tweek's lips as he watched Clyde extending his enclosed fist, awaiting a fist pump, and after Tweek stood up, standing in front of his friend, he brought his own up to meet Clyde's. They clashed together with a quiet thud, and the smile Tweek wore became contagious, causing a goofy grin to spread across Clyde's face.