Breathing out in thought, Craig rubbed the palms of his hands against his knees. "I don't know? Neither. I think, I only started liking you because we've been close for so long."

"Wow," Tweek deadpanned, clicking on an answer as he sarcastically muttered, "how flattering."

"You know what I mean."

"Do you have dreams of kissing," Tweek started, biting the corners of his mouth to stop himself from childishly smirking. "or having sex with someone of the opposite sex, or the same sex?"

"Neither."

Subtly peeking over his phone to look at Craig suspiciously, Tweek was surprised by his answer. "Okay... um, what gender was your first love?" 

Again, Craig became flustered by the question. He glanced up at the ceiling, feeling the heat on his cheeks as he swallowed. "I haven't-"

"Bullshit." Tweek interrupted. "That letter?"

"I didn't love you." Craig argued. "And I was like, what? Twelve? Maybe younger."

Tweek filled in an answer, not the one that Craig had said, but instead, the answer he thought was right. He scrolled down the page, quickly reading it over in his head, before out loud. "Have you ever been in a solid relationship?" He asked, looking up to meet Craig's eyes, before shaking his head to himself. "Nope."

"You don't know that."

"Craig, we've been best friends since we were kids, I'd know if you'd ever been in a proper relationship."

The questions went on for a little while longer, with Craig becoming increasingly unsettled by the second. When the test was finally complete, Tweek's eyebrows knitted together as he read out the results. "So, this is inaccurate." He sighed. "It says you're sixty percent asexual, and forty percent pansexual."

"Well I can't be both, can I?"

"I'll diagnose you myself." Tweek says, shuffling in place as he locked his phone and put it to one side.

"It isn't an illness, Tweek."

"I don't know how to phrase it correctly, so I'm improvising, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," Craig drawled, tiredly. "Diagnose me, then."

"Well, I'd say you're not really interested in that sort of thing, unless it's someone you really care about." Tweek said, shyly looking down at his lap. "You said before, that you think you only started liking me, because we've known each other for so long. So maybe, you only have those types of feelings after you have a strong bond with a person. I'd say you're a grey asexual."

"You've just made that up." Craig drawled, unamused. 

"No, I haven't!" Tweek glared. "I read about it ten minutes ago, when I was googling sexualities."

"That doesn't make it a real thing."

"Yes, it does. It means you experience sexual attraction rarely, but you're basically asexual."

"This is stupid." Craig expressed his lack of interest in the subject as he pulled out his phone from his pocket. "Let's just say... I'm a little bit gay. It's easier to remember."

"You could've just said that from the start."

Shrugging, Craig laid on his back, holding his phone in front of his face as he idly read his notifications. "Could've done," he replied, "but then how would I have made it more difficult for you?"

"You're an asshole." Tweek said, as he watched Craig hiding a grin behind his phone. "Now go home, I need to sleep."

"Sick of me already?"

"Close." Tweek admitted. When Craig looked away from his phone to glance over in amusement, it took every ounce of his being to contain himself. Life had never felt as simple as it had in this moment, because when their stares met for a short second, it was as though all of the torment and suffering in the past had been worth it. Tweek had spent so much of his time being haunted by the thought of liking someone he shouldn't, when all this time, it was right. It was okay to like Craig, and it was okay to like Tweek.

They were as close as they'd ever been, and though Tweek knew this was only the start, and that they still had a long way to go, feeling not so alone in a lonely world was like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He felt like a typical teenage girl with a school crush whenever he looked at Craig. Also, he knew out of the two of them, that he was the one who liked the other more, but even to be liked in the slightest by Craig Tucker himself, was a blessing.

As Craig shook his head, and returned his stare to the phone in his hand, Tweek's eyes lingered a little while longer. Fascinated by this person before his eyes. Today had been an emotional rollercoaster for Tweek. He woke up depressed, with no motivation to leave his bedroom. Then followed the heartache as Craig told him his feelings would never be reciprocated. But now... now he was consumed with a warm feeling residing within his chest. He felt stupidly and compulsively dependant on Craig, and despite knowing how unhealthy his fixation was, he didn't all that mind, because now, he'd won over Craig.

That was all he'd ever wanted.