Happiness

Marinette didn't know what he meant at first, or why this was so hard, but he went on.

"You make me want to kiss you all the time, you make me want to run around Paris, and scream at the top of my lungs how much I love you." he gave her a goofy smile, one that she'd grown to love.

At first, she didn't know how to process what he had said. He said he loved her. He said he wanted to scream how much he loved her.

And she was doubting him.

It wasn't fair to him, he didn't ask for her to be so difficult.

"But.....I'm making this so hard...." she shook her head.

How in the world could he love her? She was so complicated, and difficult, and hard to deal with.

She was weak, and insecure.

And he knew that.

But what she didn't realize, is he knew that she was hesitant. He knew she was scared. He knew she wasn't used to this.

And he also knew that she loved him.

"I don't care how hard it is. I will do whatever it takes to show you. And..." he stared at her for a moment, then continued.

"If you're ready, to be with me, I'll be right here waiting for you."

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

She heard those words pounding in her head, desperately trying to reach her lips and escape.

"Please Marinette, let me be there for you......" he pleaded now, like he was gonna give up but couldn't.

He couldn't give up.

Neither could she.

Without warning, she slammed herself into his body, wrapping her arms tightly around him.

"I love you." She felt the tears starting as she said it.

"I love you so much. Even if you're stupid sometimes. Even if you have to deal with my emotional bullshit. I love you." and she was crying, for what felt like the 100th time, but this time, she didn't care.

She didn't care if she was crying in front of him.

She just cared that she was next to him.

He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her tightly, and securely.

"I love you.....god you don't know how long I've wanted to hear that." he laughed, breathlessly, like he was trying not to cry too.

"I'll scream it to all of Paris." she smiled, looking up at him with teary eyes.

He grinned, burying his face into her soft hair.

"I'll deal with your emotional bullshit as long as I live." he said chuckling, feeling his eyes watering too.

They stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other's presence and needing nothing more.

Marinette had been so caught up in doubt, she had forgotten how much she needed him.

Was she seriously thinking that she could just go? Even if she had the mindset that it was for him, she didn't think she would've physically been able to.

She wanted to be a little selfish this time, and have him all for her own.

And he was more than okay with that. He felt the same way.

That was the glory of the situation, it wasn't one-sided, not anymore.

Adrien knew about her crazy, lovesick high school crush. And Marinette knew about his obsession with her red and black alter ego.

But Ladybug wasn't completely different from Marinette as herself. She would let the light of her own personality shine through.

The same with Adrien, a bit of Chat could be seen there too.

She didn't understand why it took her so long to figure out they were one in the same. Well, of course they were the same person, physically. But she never used to think they were mentally.

Now she saw it from a different, better view.

Heck, they just got offered two, one in a lifetime deals.

The chance to become worldwide singers, and a chance to.....save Paris?

That last part still didn't make sense to her, but at the moment, she didn't care.

And it felt really good not to care for once.

She felt, free.

And she was the only person who had caged herself up in the first place.

Guyyyyysssss.
I'm moving!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Lol not like that really does anything for you......in fact....it's a bad thing for you I guess....

I haven't and still don't have my own wifi, my neighbors were kind enough to let us borrow theirs for the time being. Luckily, the place I'm moving to already had some familiar people in the neighborhood lol. The wifi isn't very good, but it's better than nothing. Today was finally a rest day, and I finally get to update!!!!! I've been busy after school for the past week.

So sorry for the wait, again.

Don't forget about me❤❤❤❤