Offer

Marinette and Adrien both found themselves slowly coming back to reality, and his room.

Her feet hit the floor, but she still felt like she was flying. Marinette let out a long sigh.

"This is crazy." She heard Adrien breath out.

"Is this real?" she spoke, though it wasn't really a question.

She didn't want to believe it, not really. How was she supposed to do anything about this butterfly miraculous? Who the heck was that? And how was she supposed to feel about Adrien?

She felt like she loved him.....

But she also felt lied to.

Its not like it was Adrien's fault.

But it still left her uneasy.

If they were connected, did they even have a choice in who they love?

"Hey Mari....?" Adrien spoke, breaking her from her daze.

"Hmm?"

"What were you talking about earlier?" he asked.

She didn't mean to leave him out like that back there, but what was she suppose to do?!?

Too much stuff had already happened today, and she had too much to think about.

Suddenly, the ding of Adrien's computer made them both turn their heads, and attention to the screen.

New email

They both read the words on the screen. It wasn't too strange for Adrien to get emails, but his computer was currently logged in as Chat. It was dangerous to leave it logged in like that, and even worse that the email was connected to his computer.

Then again, it's not like his father was ever there anyways.

Adrien walked over to the screen, and opened the new mail.

The PGMAA (Paris' Greatest Music Artist Association)

"THE WHAT?!?!?" Marinette stared blankly at the screen.

The PGMAA was the best thing that could happen to an artist. They were like the supreme music people. (Put in simple terms.)They had so many famous artists on their side, who were known all throughout Paris. Like Jagged Stone, one of Marinette and Adrien's favorite rock stars.

Though Chat and Ladybug weren't really known for that kind of music, they still loved and appreciated it.

"Read it!" she exclaimed, running over next to him, and looking on the screen.

The text read:

Dear Chat Noir and Ladybug,

We are sending this message to the both of you, since we don't know your life outside of music, nor do we know if you are together.

Adrien coughed at that last part.

Speaking of together....their relationship was quite confusing.

Marinette just shrugged it off and continued.

Throughout this past year we have been quite pleased with your preformances, on stage and off. We would like to offer you an opportunity to meet with us and discuss a potential career in Music. We understand you are both young and may have other set goals for your lives. But we believe you too have the potential for global fame. Please get back with us as soon as possible to discuss the details.

Sincerely, the members of the PGMAA.

Marinette and Adrien just stared in stock.

Whatever was troubling her mind earlier was now thrown out the window.

Except it wasn't.

It was still there, in the back of her mind.

It was always there.

Doubt.

How was this going to work?

If they did set up a meeting, how would they be sure they would have a good time?

And if they had a career, how would they hide it from everyone? They would be gone so often....People might get suspicious if they aren't living normally as civilians.

And the miraculouses?!? Wasn't that already enough?!?!

This was too much to deal with, thankfully, it was a bit easier since they didn't have to worry about school.

Until college.
She still needed to apply!!!

Marinette let out a long, low groan, hitting her face to her hands.

"What's wrong?" Adrien stared at her, confused at her reaction.

Just moments ago she was so excited.

"This is too great." she mumbled.

Adrien stared at her in confusion.

"Then why is this your reaction?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Somethings bound to mess this up." she shook her head, looking back up into his eyes.

"Why are you being so negative Mari?" he stepped closer to her, seemingly searching her eyes for answers.

"Because, nothing ever turns out right." she averted her eyes and head away from his.

"Hey. Look at me." He whispered.

She slowly dragged her head back to face him, but her eyes didn't quite meet his.

"Mari..." he pleaded.

She huffed and looked up at him.

"We will figure all of this out okay? Stop trying to find all the answers. Eventually you won't have anything to be curious about. Just trust me okay? I'm here with you." he smiled.

She stared at him.

How was he being so positive at a time like this?

Their lives were literally flipped upside down.

How was he so okay with this?!?

She swallowed her doubt.

Just once, for just a moment, she wanted to think about only the things she enjoyed.

Only what made her happy.

Only what she thought was important at the moment.

"Okay." She sighed.

Sorry this chapter is a bit late, I kept losing parts of it (they kept deleting) thats why it's also pretty short. I decide ed to move some parts that were originally going to be in this chapter, to the next. Hope you don't mind!!

Love you guys❤❤