It's Me

CONTAINS SWEARING.
(Guys, I'm sorry if you don't enjoy swearing/cursing, but remember, I want this book to show emotion, and sometimes we say things like that when we get emotional. So I'm sorry if you don't enjoy it, but please respect my decisions of using it in my book)

What should he know?

What did she know?

What kind of question is that?!?!

He saw the confusion in her eyes.

"Ladybug. Tell me. What. You. Know." Chat spoke slowly, but his voice was stern, as if he were scolding her.

She wasn't some child, who stole a peice of candy. She was basically an adult.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm a bit confused at the moment Chat! Maybe if you would clarify what you mean!" She snapped back.

She felt bad taking her anger from the past few days out on him, but in her defense, they were mostly caused by him.

Chat wasn't in too much of a good mood either.

"Hey! You have not right to yell at me!
You're the one who knows my identity!!" Chat yelled.

She was greatful no one was in the park. Because this, would not look good on the news. This would not look good for their reputations.

"I have no right?!? Oh, so now you're my boss!?! Last time I checked, I was the one with info against you. I'd watch my tone mister." She jerked from his grip, to jab him with her pointer finger in between his ribs.

Chat looked at her, his expression so fierce, he looked as if he could snap her in half.

But she showed no signs of fear, if anything, she was nearly as riled up as he was.

"Ladybug. I am not in a good mood. Now is not the time for your period mood swings." Chat glared at her, snarling out his ridiculous joke.

Her mouth hung open, a look of disgust and anger rolled over her face faster than a wave crashing over a beach.

"Adrien Agreste." She scoffed.

She grabbed his collar, and yanked him to her face for the second time today.

"More like asshole Agreste. You better be glad as hell that I'm not on my period, otherwise, you would've been on the floor a good...........30 minutes ago!" She let go, shoving him backwards. She looked away.

He luckily he put his arms back, catching himself before falling off the edge of the bench.

He was infuriated. Completely and
totally inraged.

He was about to yell at her, tell her off, do anything to get his anger out.

But he stopped.

He saw her shake.

She was crying.

Marinette swallowed, her eyes watered, she couldn't stop it this time.

Why was all of this happening? Why were they always fighting?

There had been so many I's and you's in their conversation. So many times, where they would point fingers at the other. Claiming the other was to blame.  But it was both of them.

They were both to blame.

They kept hurting one another.

Over and over.

When would it stop?

Chat sat still, having similar thoughts as her, he resited the conversation in his head.