Wait a minute! Was that....

Omo!! Its the same worm I saw that night??! No, it must be its cousin or something.

I nodded,"yeah. I've been.. Busy..."

Avoiding you.

"Cool, then. I hope I could see you around more soon."

And I hope not.

"Yeah, sure."

With that, he smiled at us one more time before leaving us to our food again.

I finally lifted my head and looked at Soo Jae who was grinning dumbly at me.

"What?"

"I think there's a spark between you two." She blurted.

I guess it's more than a spark.

Like, I know that you and Taehyung are dating but you would be so cute togeth-"

"Soo Jae." I cut her off, shaking my head. "There's nothing between us and there wont be. I'm just trying to avoid him and I suggest you do the same for your safety."

"Yeah, right. You just want to have him for yourself." She teased.

I bit my lip as I confessed to her,"Soo Jae, he was about to cut me with a knife one night."

Her face turned pale as soon as I said that, staring at me in utter shock, unable to come out with any words.

___________________________________

"Yes!! Thank you!! Thank god!!" I exclaimed as I took the payment for the week, glad that I finally have the money I needed and even a bit more.

My boss looked at me in confusion as if she witnessed a talking potato. Oh, wait. She did.

I thanked her again before rushing out of the cafe and heading to that store to buy that gift. Finally.

I had explained for Soo Jae who Jimin actually was so she could be safe. For the first time, she felt more like a friend than those pieces of crap that forgot about me in my old town. And I had that need to protect her. And I was welling to face anything to keep her safe....

Even Jimin.

She hadn't taken the news too well, but she did believe me and stopped talking to Jimin after that. Or at least avoided him like me.

I gasped for air as I stood in the shop and yelled at the cashier,"give me that banana high priced sketchbook!!"

She looked at me in confusion,"we dont have a sketch book with a banana on it. We only have shapes of animals or-"

"I meant that cute tiger one that was displayed along with all the other stuff!!"

"Oooh, okay. Wait." She went to the front of the shop and came back with the same sketchbook and all the acrylics and brushers and coal pencils.

She put them in a bag and I happily paid and took it, waving her a goodbye and saying,"thank you, son of a banana!" Before getting out of the shop.

____________________________________

I nervously stood at the gate, waiting for them to open the door. I was holding a bag that contained the gift I wanted to give Taehyung. And now here I was, standing awakwardly at the gate.

I was startled when the gate opened, but not by the gateman.

Taehyung stood at the slightly opened gate, looking at me expressionlessly.

I gulped ans started,"umm, hey. I just wanna apologize for not giving you much attention that day. It's just... That I've been busy to-"

"But you're always busy." He cut me off sharply. "What difference does it make??"

I blinked at him in shock. Why did he sound so different??

He looked away then, pushing his hair back and sighing.

"Once you decide to at least let me one of your priorities, (Y/N), I'll accept your apology."

"What?? Wait, whhaatt??? You must know that you've always been my priority, mister! Okay??! I've been working my a** off all night to bring this to you. So, I suggest you appreciate this instead of whining with your spoiled a*s like a total kid!!" I burst out.

Well, I never imagined that would be my apology.

Shucks.

He raised his eyebrows at me in shock but looked ready to fight back,"well, it's not my fault that you feel that I'm too rich that I dont need to work my a*s off to make a living like you!!"

I stared at him in mere shock while blinking the tears away.

I looked down and nodded,"well, thank you for making this clear for me. I knew it was a mistake for me to waste my effort for a selfish guy like you who had everything. I'm glad to know what you think of me."

I threw the bag at his feet and turned to leave but heard him say,"wait, I mean- I didn't mean... I-I.."

I shook my head, walking away from him and down the streets as fast as I could so he wouldn't see me when I let the tears slide down freely against my well.

____________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I called her name but she didn't respond to me.

Damn, why did I even say that?? How could I??!

I shook my head as I looked at my feet, then noticed the bag that lay there at my feet.

Was this... In (Y/N)'s hand??

I picked it up and found a box wrapped in gift paper and a dark blue ribbon. I opened it and found a very cute sketchbook with a cute tiger on it and many useful drawing tools. How did she know I liked drawing??

But suddenly, a note slipped and fell at my feet. I picked it up and opened it...

*********†**********†**********

A/N: Dun dun DUUUUUNNN. What was in the note?? Muahahahahahaa!!

😂😂😂 why am I like this?? Anyway, i hope you all like the story so far and this chapter that was proudly 1500 words, yaaaaaaaay!!

And, please tell me what you think of the new cover I made, if you noticed it, and tell me if the one before was better or should I keep this new one or the old one??

And, because I love you all, I put my effort to make you this longest chapter and more chapters are ahead. Honestly, I was planing on ending the story long ago but these ideas popped up so idk.

And here's a Tae Tae edit for y'all! Hope you like it!

Love you all! Love yourselves! 💕✌