Chapter 75

Part 2

Sandra's POV

5 years later.....

By now me and Harry have gotten married. Our 5 year anniversary is coming up so i'm excited. Brian is 5 years old right now, he's still our youngest....for now. Austin is 11 years old, almost 12 next month. I'm about to turn 26 and Harry is already 26. Our relationship has been kind of half and half lately. The only good thing is that we never go to sleep mad.

As for Gloria and Abraham, they still only have two kids but Gloria is three months pregnant right now. Both her kids are 5 years old just like Brian.

The boys all got married and had a baby except for Niall. He's still single as a pringle. Yeah he's been in relationships but they always crash and burn for some reason. I am so sad to say One Direction is now history. They all split as soon as Zayn and Pierre had their daughter Paris. They still all hang out together, but it's not the same as before. Harry went solo and so did Liam. Zayn quit to raise his children, he still does shows every now and then. Niall is just hanging in there, he and I's relationship changed forever when I admitted I had loved him once a few years back. The only thing wrong with Niall is that he gets drunk a lot. I think its because his career ended and he really has no love and attention. Louis is still out there, he spends a lot of time with his wife and son. Louis is still out there making Gloria's life impossible and making everyone laugh so that boy hasn't changed at all.

As for me, I only have to deal with Alexandra once a year for Harry's birthday. I never ever saw Jason again after Gloria's wedding. I stopped having flashbacks, visions, and hearing and seeing that man again. My career is going great. The movie was a hit and I ended up doing 6 more up til now. Yes I still sing, i'm big now, a lot and it kind of scares me sometimes. Gloria is out there too. She sings, she's done a fee movies and in one she was the main character. Her career is amazing, we've hit about the same level of fame. Right now her song is number one but i'm right under her at number two on the billboards. Yes we're still very close, like sisters. Her kids even call me aunt and my boys do the same.

"Mom i'm hungry!" Austin yelled walking in and throwing his backpack on the floor. Brian followed behind him while Trevor held the door. Yep he has been our official driver for the past four years and be does other shit too.

"Austin what have I told you about throwing your backpack on the floor?!" I yelled getting up and walking up to them.

"Feed me" He spat. I just pinched his ear and dragged him away from everyone. Then I crouched down to his size.

"Me vas a respetar que soy tu madre cabron! Ahora te me largas a tu cuarto a empezar tu tarea!" I said through gritted teeth. He just rolled his eyes, got his backpack, and walked upstairs angrily.

"Do I make food for Brian?" Trevor asked. I just shook my head.

"You need to take Rosa to the grocery market. After that both of you go home. Tell Rosa i'll cook dinner and put all the food away" I sighed angrily. He just nodded and went out looking for Rosa.

"Mommy can is daddy home?" Brian asked nicely.

"No babe, he's still in London visiting your Grandma" I sighed. "C'com let me make you something to eat" I said grabbing his hand and walking him over to the kitchen.

"I wanted to go with him. I haven't seen Grandma Anne in 10 years" He said. I just chuckled while taking out sandwich ingredients.

"Babe your not even 10 years old yet but keep trying your halfway there" I laughed.

"I miss daddy its been two weeks since I saw him. I miss him. Why didn't he take us with him?" Brian asked sadly.

"Because Austin has state testing this week and he can't make it up. You wouldn't want to leave your brother right?" I asked.