Chapter 23

"Brandy!" Mark, I guess, yelled as Brandy ran up to him. Mark pulled Brandy into a bone crushing hug. He then let go of Brady and gave Abby a giant kiss on the lips.

"Who's this?" Mark asked walking to me slowly. I quickly gulped and stepped back a bit. That poster of 22 Riot kept calling me. I slowly turned and looked at the poster, it was an old poster. I know because my dad looked about 18 maybe 19 years old. Very young if you tell me. He eventually quit the band because of all the bad fame he was getting. I never knew what type of 'bad fame' he meant, but he never liked to talk about it. Now he dedicates his life to help the stars get out of bad fame and how to prevent it. He's been through this, he knows.

"Thats my little sister Sandra. Remember I told you?" Abby asked wrapping her arms around Mark's shoulder.

"Right, the one you visited the other day" Mark said eyeing me suspiciously. Ok, I feel so uncomfortable right now, you don't even wanna know.

"Mark, stop! Your scaring her" Abby said slapping his chest.

"I always do this. Anyways i'm Mark Rock, son of-"

"Christopher Rock" I said cutting him off and shaking his hand.

"You know my father? Interesting... Are you a spy? Don't lie to me woman!" He yelled in my face. I slowly backed away from him.

"Mark stop! She's my sister!" Abby said pushing him away from me.

"I've got my eye on you" He threatened walking back to his desk.

"Mark stop it!" Abby yelled.

"Its fine Ab, i'm Sandra Rodriguez" I said nervously.

"I thought your family forgot about you babe?" Mark said ignoring the fact I was right there.

"Everyone except Sandra. We haven't really kept in touch, but she doesn't hate me and I love her" Abby said hugging me.

"Fine, but if you hurt Abby, you and the rest of your family will feel my wrath, because you've all done enough!" He yelled. I just smiled. He really cares and loves Ab. He doesn't want anyone to hurt her, he understands her and what she's been through. I want a guy like that, a guy who won't judge me and will understand me.

"I promise I won't, but break her heart or hurt my nephew and i'll nutcheck you so hard, you'll have trouble peeing for the next year or so. I'll also make sure you won't be able to have babies again. Intiendes?" I threatened.

"Intiendo" He gulped with a horrible mexican accent. "Welcome to the family!" He yelled pulling me into a giant hug. I can't lie, i'm a giant hugger I hug everyone I see.

"I couldn't help but notice the poster of 22 Riot, you know them?" I asked walking up to the poster.

"How could I not, my father was the guitar player" Mark sighed.

"Chris Rock was the guitar player?" I choked out. How could my dad not have told me this?!

"Yea, my dad was on top of the world. I mean magazine covers, photo shoots, world tours, girls, he had the perfect life, until the lead singer fucked up everything. He totally screwed up my dad's career. My dad hates him, with all his life, can't stand the guy" Mark sighed.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Fame went to his head, thats what my dad always said. He started doing drugs, too much he went into comma and almost lost his life. Everyone started hating on him, bringing his hopes down. Thinking he had nothing to live for he tried to kill himself by overdosing on pills after he recovered from the drug comma. He then tried to stand up for himself, he screamed at the paparazzi, everyone who called him names. My dad tried to help him out, I mean they were best friends since 3rd grade, but Jose wouldn't listen to my dad. Eventually, he quit the band and so did my dad. Everyone split and went their own ways. I heard Jose lives on a giant ranch now with 3 kids and his wife. Thats all I know about the guy" Mark sighed.