Chapter 29

Next morning...

Sandra's POV

"Hey Gloria, you seen Jason?" I asked as we both headed in the elevator.

"Not a clue" She said pressing a button. I just nodded and rubbed my eyes. I didn't sleep at all last night. I couldn't stop thinking of tonight, MSG. I can't believe it, how far i've come. What if I get emotional or something? Ugh whatever I do, I can't cry. I'm strong not weak. Plus, how am I going to put up with Harry? Jason can't stand him and neither can I, but I don't know why. Its like Jason's hate towards Harry rubbed off on me and I can't stand Harry. Also, I wanna know if I still love Harry? I'm like 99% sure I don't, but odds are often in my favor so that 1% can overcome Jason's love. I mean what if by looking at Harry everything comes back. The memories and feels. He's going to be here for a while, and I don't think I can survive that. This will be one hell of a week.

"What time is it?" I asked Gloria.

"8, you wanna eat breakfast?" She asked.

"Yea, we gotta be at the auditorium at 9" I said walking off into the dinning hall. She followed me. There wasn't that much people in their. That was great, we don't want any fans this early.

"I wonder why Liam hasn't texted me. You think he's mad?" Gloria asked as we sat down. It was a buffet style thing so you get your own food.

"He's probably busy or something like that" I muttered stuffing pancakes in my mouth.

"Whats going to happen when you see Harry? I mean you're bound to see him one day" She said making me swallow slowly.

"Nothing Gloria, what me and that guy had died a long time ago. Me and Jason are happily together so that means i'm staying faithful and away from any guy. I'd give my life for Jase, Gloria you don't understand how much I love him"

"Do you still think of Harry at least? Do you still love him?"

"No, I could never love him as much as I love Jason. Its impossible"

"Oh, ok" She muttered. The rest of the breakfast was full of small talk and our schedule.

After we finished breakfast, I told Gloria I had a surprise waiting for her at the auditorium. She was overwhelmed and couldn't wait so we headed straight towards MSG after breakfast. I texted Liam to make sure he was actually there already or else it'll just be a disaster. To my surprise he got there at 8:30, while we were still eating breakfast. Lol sucker. By the time we got to the auditorium, it was a little bit past 9.

Gloria's POV

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked Sandra. She made me put a bandana over my eyes so I wouldn't peek. The fuck? I'm not 7, I swear this girl is really stupid.

"Ok, take it off...now!" She yelled.

In front of me stood Liam, with his hands open wide. I spent no time in running up to him and wrapping my arms around him. So that's why he hadn't texted me.

"Surprise" He whispered crashing his lips onto mine. I kissed back, slowly and gentle. As I did that, my hands roamed to his neck, pulling him closer to me. After what seemed like an eternity, I pulled away smiling like crazy.

"I missed you lots" I whispered into his chest.

"Me too" He whispered.

"Surprise" Sandra said walking up to us.

"You did this?" I asked pulling away from Liam.

"I kinda made an important call last night" She smiled.