Chapter 49

Gloria's POV

"Her stuff isn't here no more" Harry cried throwing himself on the floor. I just watched him cry his eyeballs out. This foo is a really big crybaby like no lie. He's just been crying all day. I lost Sandra blah blah blah i'm gunna die blah blah blah she left with all her stuff, I miss her boo hoo hoo. This bitch needa man up, take control and get over her. I mean he should just throw himself on the couch, wrap himself in a blanket, grab a tub of ice cream and just pig out and get fat. That's what he needs. He should just watch sad romance movies, cry all he wants while listening to Adele. I assure you, he'll get over Sandra in a week tops. Then he'll even forget she exists which is sad, but who cares. If she's obviously moved on and doesn't want him no more, he should just accept that and move on. I dunno fuck some bitches and have a guys night out. Is that too much to ask for? No.

"Harry" I said. He just cried like a little bitch.

"Harry!" I yelled. He just kept on crying.

"HARRY!" I screamed picking him up and slapping him hard across the face.

"Stop crying?! Man up! She's moved out and she's not coming back just accept that" I yelled.

"But I want her here" He cried. Ugh, his crying face was disturbing. He looked like a two year old that just fell down and scraped his knees.

"Just move on Harry. I'm sure she's fine, she texted a while ago saying she was ok and that she was staying with a friend. Now why don't you just calm down and take a nap. She's fine, nothing happened. I'm going home now. I'm taking your car though" I said grabbing his keys.

"Tell her I never cheated on her and to remember what I said" He sniffled. I just threw him a thumbs up and headed out.

Its not really true, I haven't had any contact with Sandra for the past few hours. Its almost midnight, me and Harry have been all over town looking for her. I'm exhausted and tired of Harry's fucking cries. So i'm gunna go home and rest then i'll look for her in the morning. She should be fine.

Morning...

"Hey Abraham have you seen Sandra?" I asked.

"Nah I haven't seen her in months" Abraham said.

"Can you ask Jason if he's seen her? She might be staying at his casa for a while" I said nervously. I just heard murmuring in the back.

"Nah he said he hasn't, but if he does he'll tell you right away. Is Sandra ok?" Abraham asked.

"I don't know she broke up with Harry yesterday. She took everything out of his house and I haven't seen her since. I'm scared she did something. I mean she left saying she wished she died" I said sadly.

"Well you can tell Sandra that I can put aside the differences and i'll always be here as a shoulder to cry on. Oh and tell her I love her and i'll always be proud to be her boyfriend" Jason said cheesy like. I just rolled my eyes.

"Puras pendejadas dices pendejo. Get outta 'ere and go with your girl" Abraham said.

"Whatever but Sandra is way better than the bitch i'm with now" He yelled.

"Alright Jason left already. Surprisingly he only has one girl now. So if Sandra wants to give him another opportunity she doesn't have to worry about him cheating" Abraham chuckled. I just laughed.

"If I find her I will. Well I gotta go Abraham. I needa find that skanky bitch" I chuckled.

"I love you comadre" He said softly.

"I love you too compadre" I said. My eyes went wide when I clicked on him. Did I just say I love him?! Did I just call him compadre? Gloria get your shit together! He is not your compadre anymore. No one is. You now have your baby boy Leyum. He's the only one for you. You don't love Abraham no more, he cheated on you, get it straight. Abraham is just a friend. I hope...