Chapter 35

Sandra's POV

"What would you do if you were pregnet? Would you do the same as last time?" Gloria asked looking at the tests next to us. We were currently just waiting for the tests to be done

"I'm not" I stated.

"How can you be so sure you're not?" Gloria asked.

"Because I already know whats wrong with me" I sighed sadly.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Look they're done" I said changing subject.

"First one, negative" Gloria read.

"Second one, negative" I read.

"Third one, negative" Me and Gloria both read.

"Told you" I smiled.

"Then why are you sick? Why did you pass out?" Gloria asked worried.

"Because...I hadn't eaten for 5 days straight until this morning. I guess I, uh couldn't handle the big meal I had" I said sadly.

"Why?! Why the hell would you do that asshole?!" She yelled hitting the back of my head.

"Because i'm not as skinny as you! Everyone tells me that, even Mark! Thats probably why Jason cheated on me, because i'm a fat fuck!" I cried.

"You don't have to be super model size for someone to like you. You're perfect the way you are. I thought you said you would never change yourself for others?! What happened to that Sandra? Huh?" Gloria yelled.

"I'm sorry, I guess I let other people get to me. I won't do that anymore" I said wiping away my tears. She then pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Don't do that again, you could've died. I'm not losing my partner in crime" She said pulling away from me. I noticed she had a couple of tears in her eyes.

"Please don't tell them why i'm like this. Just say I have the stomach flu or something like that" I whispered before we headed out. She just nodded and opened the door for me.

"Are you?" Mark asked seriously. I just shook my head.

"Its just the flu" I smiled nervously.

"Thank god you're not! Imagine the scandal you would've been through!" Mark said pulling me into a hug.

"I think you should go home and rest" Mark said pulling away from me.

"Ok" I smiled. Yes! Time off!

"Yea, come back when you're feeling better. Can you drive or do I take you?" Mark asked.

"Its fine. I'll try to get better by tomorrow" I sighed.

"I'll go visit after rehearsal!" Gloria yelled as I walked away.

*

I can't believe how different it is without Jason here. I mean, I just feel so alone. The houses next to me are all empty, so i'm pretty much alone for now. How sad..

Its about midnight right now, so i'm just laying in bed right now. I can't sleep at all, I just feel weird. I dunno why. I had dinner with Gloria and Alma and we had a nice time. Ever since they left I just feel alone. All my friends have boyfriends and i'm over here being forever alone. Mostly because I chose to be forever alone, I don't want a relationship right now. I wanna focus on my career. If a guy does cross in my way, I guess I can have a little adventure, but as of now if I want a serious relationship i'm picking someone who's my level or higher in stardom. Thats it, fuck all them wanna be gangsters, i'm so done with all of them.