Chapter 24

3 weeks later.....

Gloria's POV

"Any luck?" Claire asked.

"She deactivated her Facebook a couple of days ago, and it looks like she hasn't been on any social networks lately" I sighed.

"Is she ignoring us?" Claire asked sadly.

"I don't know what is up with her. Maybe she completely forgot about us, maybe she wanted to start a new life without us" I sighed.

"Maybe what her mom said was true. Maybe she is insane, we just don't want to believe it" Claire said sadly.

"It can't be! Her mom is behind this! We just gotta reach her somehow!" I yelled.

"Gloria, if she deactivated her facebook a couple of days ago she saw our messages but she ignored them. I think its time to let go"

"But something isn't right here, I feel it" I whispered.

"Just let it go, we lost her" Claire whispered.

Sandra's POV

"Can you believe her? She must've hired someone to hack my Facebook and delete it. The same thing with the other websites, even my email. She's gone too far" I sighed.

"Why does she hate us? Thats all I wanna know" Abby sighed.

"Maybe because we both had kids at a young age?"

"It goes farther than that, I mean she never hugged us, or called us honey or sweaty, or baby. At least not when we were alone. You think we're not her kids?"

"Abby thats ridiculous. Of course we're hers, dad was there when we were born"

"Maybe we're not dad's kids"

"I dunno, only she knows the truth" I sighed.

"Thats true, so...you and Trey?" Abby asked nudging my side.

"We're just friends, you know who I love"

"Right Mr. Rockstar"

"Yup" I sighed.

"Can you come with me to work today. Chris wants to meet you"

I immediately spit out my coffee when she said that.

"Ew" Abby said getting up and bringing me towels to clean.

"He wants to meet me?!" I asked eagerly. She slowly nodded. I quickly got up and started fangirling,loudly.

*

"Can you take care of Brandy today?" I asked Trey. Today was his day off.

"Will you kiss me?" He smirked.

"Sandra!" Austin yelled running up to me and hugging me tightly.

"Probably not, but i'll kiss this one" I said hugging Austin tightly and kissing his forehead. He then kissed my cheek. I always get tingles when I hug him or even

touch him. I don't know why, but I always do. I've grown closer to Austin, but I don't know anything about the kid other than his name and that he's 4. I talk more with Trey. Apparently Austin's his little brother who was left an orphan when he was a newborn, because his mother died while giving birth. Their father had gone into depression because of his wife's death and ended up committing suicide in front of Trey. Trey quit school and raised Austin by himself. When Austin was 4 months old he got a job at Rock Records as a janitor. He always left Austin with his grandmother, but she passed away a few months ago. She was their only family left. Now they just have each other.