Chapter 40

Gloria's POV

"Great she got arrested again. Shit this might make her go on parol" I muttered.

"What do you mean arrested again?" Niall asked me.

"We both got arrested 2 years ago for having drugs on us. They weren't even ours but since we were baked we got arrested but my parents paid the fine for both of us and Sandra's parents never found out" I explained.

"She gets away with a lot of things huh. Her parents really don't know what goes on with her" Zayn said.

"Oh you won't believe the shit we've been through and her parents haven't even a clue about it" I chuckled.

"Gloria where are they taking my aunty?" Brandy asked grabbing my hand.

"Brandon, she's uh going to uh jail with Harry because fighting is wrong" I said nervously.

"Just like my daddy?" Brandy asked all sad like.

"No, she's just going to be there for a bit" I said sweetly.

"Glory what is jail?" Adan asked.

"Its where big people go for time out" I explained. He just nodded and grabbed my other hand.

"Mr. Rodriguez said to take the kids home right and that we have to leave right now before the press comes and attacks us" Liam said with his phone in his hands.

"Alright, let's go kids" I said picking up Adan. Niall picked up Brandy and the rest of the boys picked up some bags that Sandra and Harry had dropped along with Liam's toy story shit. Before we left, I walked right up to Woody, who wasn't wearing the head piece anymore. He was an old man around his late 30's who was bleeding from his jaw with a rather unpleasant look on his face. He had brown eyes, he was bolding already and he looked tired and stressed. I almost felt bad for him. I said almost.

"Eat shit you old fart!" I yelled at him. I then sayashed up to the rest and we all walked out of Disneyland while random strangers took pictures of us.

"Tmz, do you have any words of advice for your best friend?" A guy yelled running up to me. He then shoved a camera in my face.

"Get out of my face" I yelled pushing him away.

"Hey little guy, how does it feel to have your aunt in jail?" He said walking up to Brandy who was in Niall's hands. Brandy just shoved his head into Niall's shoulder.

"So guys what happened? Why'd they fight?" The guy asked shoving the camera in all of our faces.

"We do not know, now we nicely ask for you to get out of our face" Liam said through gritted teeth.

"Last question, do you think you're friends will still be together after this?" The guy asked eagerly.

"Your head will not be together with your body if you don't move donkey shit!" Louis yelled pushing him away. I just laughed and ran outside before that shithole could tell us anymore shit for his stupid show. We all flicked him off before stepping out of the park and running towards our car.

"Are we going to get Aunty now?" Brandy asked eagerly.

"Nah your grandpa will go get her. Just relax Brandon, we're going home" I said as Liam put the car in ignition.

Sandra's POV

"It wasn't our fault" Harry explained for the hundredth time, but it was no use the officer didn't believe us.

"Follow the officer back to your cell, we'll talk to you later" The police officer spoke. We just nodded and followed the stupid police officer back to the waiting cell. We weren't handcuffed anymore, but my arms were sore from wearing those shits. Its been 3 hours and we're still stuck in here. I heard my dad came over and tried to get us out by paying a fine but they wouldn't let him see us until later. Apparently, we might end up spending the night here because of fucking Woody.