Impossible Love

This is a new story i'm writing. I had already written it but it sucked so i'm rewriting it. I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment!

❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀❤🎀

"Sandra!" My dad yelled, from what I suppose is the living room.

"Mande!" I yelled back. He didn't respond so I went back to doing what I was doing before, turning oxygen to carbon dioxide. Which in nerd language means breathing.

"Sandra!" My dad yelled bursting into my room.

"You didn't knoc-"

"Whats this?!" He yelled cutting me off.

"What's what?" I asked looking around. Nope I don't see anything wrong.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school?" He almost yelled in my face.

"Umm...today is Sunday.." I said checking my phone. Yup i'm right it is Sunday.

"It's monday, now get ready you already missed 1st period!" He yelled

"Dad, its sunday, look" I shoved my phone in his face and he quickly pushed it away and looked at me. His expression was priceless.

"Oh, don't you have anything to do today?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Nope"

"Homework?" He asked

"I did it yesterday"

"Friends?"

"I'm grounded remember" I got grounded for killing my sister's bunny. It wasn't even my fault though, I just wanted to pet it. Alright this is what happened. My sister, Cassie takes piano lessons every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, so that means she's gone. Me and my friends; Alma, Gloria, and Claire got really bored. We were all in my room when we started talking about fluffy stuff and then I remembered the bunny so we took it out of the cage and took it to the backyard. The idiot animal ran or should I say hopped away. We looked for the poor thing for about 40 minutes until we found him..on the road...with its guts not in his body anymore. Poor guy, I wonder how he ended up on the road? Well that mystery was taken to the grave. Anyways the only reason I got caught is because my dad has cameras all around the house. I got caught red handed you can say.

"I unground you only because I want you to stay out of the house" My dad said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm about to get a job as a new manager!" He yelled happily.

My dads always been a manager/producer. He's really into the music business, he's the reason I wanna be a popstar. I mean I have the voice, but he still doesn't believe in me. He thinks i'm not popstar material, but i'll show him one day.

"Who this time?" I asked a but sad. You see every time he gets to manage a new popstar he always leaves on tour for about a month. He rolls with the big leagues though. He's quite popular with famous people, he was once a singer himself, but he gave up on that when he had my brother Juan. Now he just helps out famous people, he usually gives them tips on how not to look bad and all that. He also becomes there manager sometimes and as I said before he leaves on tours.

"One Direction" He smirked.

"Oh, well congratulations" I fake smiled and hugged him.

"They're going to be here in an hour so I want you to leave and don't be back until after lunch" He said then left. Well thats a bit harsh, but if I was him I would've done the same thing.

About 2 months ago, Justin Bieber came to visit my dad. He brought his dog with him. Me and Justin got along well until we were outside and he let me take care of his dog. The first 10 minutes were fine until a stray cat ran right in front of us. The mutt quickly ran after the cat and BOOM! It got hit by a taco truck. Poor little dog died on impact. The taco truck guy offered us free tacos, but Justin was too hurt to take them, so I took them for him. I mean its not like you pass up on free tacos?! Anyways Justin got mad and left, yeah he hates me, but look at the bright side, the tacos were delicious.

Anyways back to the present. I quickly texted my besties and told them to meet me up at the mall. Then I headed to the living room. Cassie and Juan were on the couch and they looked like a million bucks.

"Why you guys dressed like that?" I asked.

"Dad told us to dress like because he wants to introduce the family to One Direction" Juan said

"Where's dad?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Check the library " Cassie spat. She's still mad because of the bunny. Eh, she'll get over it.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the library. Uh, why is my house so big! He's going to hear it. Pssh introduce the family. Aren't I part of the family?! Ugh, stupid stairs!

After climbing all those dam stairs I ended up at the library. He was right there scrolling through his phone with his giant computer in front of him.

"DAD!" I yelled angrily storming into the room.

"What?" He sighed.

"Aren't I part of this family?" I asked angrily.

"Yes you are, now what do you want?" He asked a but annoyed.

"I wanna meet those people!" I yelled angrily.

"No!" He yelled

"Why not?!" I gasped loudly.

"Because you're always mean to people, you cuss too much, and you kill animals!" He yelled

"I promise i'll be nice and I won't be rude. I'll make a good first impression" I pleaded

"Fine, just admit you get your voice from me" He smiled.

"I get my wonderful voice from my father!" I said

"Alright, go get dressed" He smiled.

I nodded and headed to my room. Wait, I haven't introduced myself yet, have I? My name is Sandra Rodriguez. My best friends are Gloria Lopez, Claire Ann, and Alma Mariela. We're all 18 years old and well we all love to sing. We're seniors and we're about to graduate in a month. I'm not that good in school so I'm not going to college. I wanna be a popstar, and i'm sticking to that decision. I'm mexican and have two siblings a brother, Juan. He's 19 years old and a sister, Cassie she's 14. She's going to graduate 8th grade in a month too. My brother is following my dad's steps. He's studying to be a music producer. Music has always been in our family one way or another. Ever since birth. I guess thats all you need to know about me.

Oh and dad has no idea whats coming at him, pssh he thinks he can just exclude me and include me like that. Well he thought wrong, way too wrong.