Chapter 10

I walked out of my car with a giant smile plastered on my face. Now that i've taken care of Jason, I need to fix things with my friends. That can wait though, because nothing can kill how happy I am right now.

When I walk into my house the first place I head is the fridge. So that's where I went. I grabbed a coke and a bag of chips and headed to the living room. Then I threw myself on the couch and put my feet up. I was about to grab the remote when I grabbed a hand. Instead of yelling, I slowly turned to my right, then screamed.

"What are you doing here?!" I basically yelled at Niall who was right next to me. Thats when I noticed the rest were there too.

"We live here" He said slowly scooting away from me.

Now, if I wasn't in such a good mood, i'd trip and flip about this, but I don't care. Weird right?! I'm in such a happy mood I don't feel like being mean. I think i've been possessed.

"Ok, just don't touch my Nutella, phone, computer, or enter my room. Oh and can I ask why?" I said happily. They all stared at me like if I was crazy, for a while.

"The paps found out where we lived, so we're going to stay here for a while. You're house is huge and hard to get into" Liam said clearing everything up.

I just nodded and shrugged. They were watching Sponge bob so I didn't even flinch. I watched about 10 minutes of the show before zoning out. My mind drifted to Jason and how shocked he was when I hit him. Then when I nut checked him, he deserves that and many more. Everything he's done to me has scared me for life, but I think the best thing is to forget and move on with life. Revenge isn't right, plus I somehow deserve this for what I did in the past. When my som was yanked out of my arms by Oscar at the hospital I didn't do shit, I couldn't have cared less. I still don't even if its wrong.

The sound of my phone ringing snapped me out of my daydream. I didn't even bother checking caller ID which wasn't too bright.

"Sandra? Its me Gloria!" She yelled relieved.

"Ok, what do you want?" I asked getting up so they could watch tv. I headed straight to the kitchen where Juan was. It was only us two and the boys. My parents went shopping, Cassie was with the neighbors and Nana is with family. Someone is sick in her family, I dunno who but she's allowed to leave whenever she pleases.

"Are you still mad at me and Alma?" She asked.

"Are you going to tell me why you asked Jason about Oscar?! Que te trais con el?" I asked.

"I really can't, but forgive Alma. She was just there to acompany me with Jason. You know I hate to be alone with him"

"Fine. Tell me why you asked about him?" I said loosing my patience.

"I can't, unless Juan says its ok" She said.

"Juan as in my brother?! So the whole world knows except me?!" I yelled. My brother's head shot up in anxiousness.

"I'm sorry" She whispered then the line went dead.

"Who was that?" My brother asked taking a sip of coffee. He was awfully calm if I may say so myself.

"Gloria. Anything you wanna tell me?" I questioned mysteriously walking up to him.

"Um not that I know of. What did she say?" He asked.

"That you know something that has to do with Oscar" I said a bit sad. Its hard to say his name, without it impacting me. Every time I hear his name it brings me down. It reminds me of what happened, everything that happened. From him forcing me to have relations with him to waking up alone and having to go home to dumping me to our son and how he yanked him out of my hands and ran. I never saw him or my son again, which is good because I really hate both of them. Especially that child because it reminds me of that night he raped me and abused me. I grew up way too fast because of him. Of course, to my brother and Gloria, I planned to do that. I was an irresponsible child who didn't think of the consequences. If they only knew, if someone knew the truth. I never gave him my child, I planned to set him up for adoption, but at the last moment I wanted to keep him. Having him in my arms made me realize alot of things. That changed though, I could really give less fucks about both of them. They could've died for all I care.