shades of aesthete

hello guys! again, i'm aeyeonii also known as lianne, sheikha, or shinri or whatever but i came to say hi to you all!

as you can see, i made a graphic contest. so i'm hoping this would be a successful one because most of the contests or competition that i hosted didn't finished (lol cause i'm so lazy as fck or some of the other competitors didn't cooperate at all)

well, i really have a long time experience with this contest thingy so don't me. i literally saw the different genres of graphics in every graphic contests that i joined. and i also hosted a competition which is named '2016 grfx competition' and it has 100+ competitors. (TOO MUCH PROMOTION HAHAHAHAHAH)

and so much for that- okay let's start.

a brief introduction to all the different strands you must face. the different graphic genres, i may add.

each of you must choose a genre/strand and that would be your starting strands for the 1st round.

oh, i will make this contest a short one. consists of a first round then the final round. i am the one who rates and critique your work in the first round, then i will invite a friend in the last round to critique, AND ALSO, your fellow competitors (disqualified or not) WILL CRITIQUE YOUR WORK. i do not agree with you tagging people to vote or rate your work. please. this is a graphic contest to showcase your talent. also it is not fair to the other competitors who merely doesn't have votes than you.

and i will accept a total of 15 graphic editors. and 5 will proceed to the final round. again, the 10 disqualified editors will be staying until the final round to critique their work.

so the strands. i barely forgot this lol.

1st strand: PHOTO MANIPULATION (well, i will assume that all of you knows that kind of manipulation, the super heavy manip one.)

2nd strand: BLENDING (blending comes with two different genres, the drama/angst or the horror one so please be careful.)

3rd strand: TUMBLR/AESTHETIC (no simple covers or pastel here, mainly tumblr-ish or the aesthetic kind of style that showcases the randomness or the uniqueness of thr editor)

4th strand: ANIME (anime can be a source of character rather than people. so you can use any strands here but the character woulf be anime. you can use the c4d style tho)

5th strand: VECTOR/SIMPLISTIC (awesome published book covers, anyone? the fault in our stars, etc. the writer's name is large and also the title)

6th strand: SCRAPBOOK/MOCKUP (and this is where your creativity follows. this is hard, also the most hardest thing is searching some resources but it's okay.)

so all of that are the strands which you will be needing in your form.

and also the form. here ya! (answer this form ACCURATELY AND CORRECTLY.)

strand # and name:
username:
graphic experience in years:
why would you choose that strand?
do you think you can join the finals? how confident are you?
tag some talented people: (do not tag the random ones, TAG THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING AND HAS A EXPERIENCE IN EDITING)

after filling up the form, here are the titles or prompts that you will use.

note: in every strand, you will choose one of the three titles below. each of them has a corresponding number of character.

strand #1: PHOTO MANIPULATION

• after this night
1-2 characters, mainly 2.

• infernio city
1-4 characters.

• crème de la crème
1-2 characters, mainly 1.

strand #2: BLENDING

• desperately
1-3 characters. mainly 3.

• she, who?
1-2 characters.

• why this happened?
1-4 characters. mainly 2.

strand #3: TUMBLR/AESTHETIC

• on the verge of chaos
1-2 characters.

• metamorphose
1-2 characters.

• the hues of red
1-2 characters.

strand #4: ANIME

• a trip down memory lane
1-3 characters. mainly 2.

• irrelevant
1-2 characters.

• melancholic
1-2 characters.

strand #5: VECTOR/SIMPLISTIC

• inveigled
no characters.

• enigmas and paradox
no characters.

• the drifts of a wanderer
no characters.

strand #6: SCRAPBOOK/MOCKUP

• summer escapade
1-4 characters.

• a letter of mist.
1-2 characters.

• affectionate.
1-2 characters. mainly 1.

so that's all! also, you will be the one who will chooae the characters, the way you will make the cover, and everything! it's up to you.

THE SIZE OF YOUR COVER/GRAPHIC WILL BE 1024 X 1600 (PORTRAIT) FOR COVERS, AND FOR GRAPHICS (THE STRANDS' 6 & 3 WILL BE 1600 X 1024, LANDSCAPE.)

please pass your entry this coming friday (FEBRUARY 23, 2018), as the first entry that is passed will be the first one to be posted.

how to send your entry?

please send this form via message to my inbox.

username:
strand #:
title:
link: (can be an imgur link or deviantart link. in deviantart, the cover/graphic must be posted in stash.)

any descriptions in your work?
how did you come up with this idea?
hints on how you did this cover/graphics?
rate your own work from 1-10:

thank you so much! for you to be updated, you can add this contest to your reading list or library. follow me for updates, and promote this contest.

and, please do not copy your other contender's work. PLEASE IF YOU WILL, I WILL DEDUCT YOUR POINTS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I HOPE ALL OF YOU WILL JOIN. CIAO!