Also, I tried not to notice how absolutely hot he looked in his tight grey v-neck which did nothing to hide his muscular torso and perfect chest.

My mouth watered at the faint outline of the abs through their shirt and I quickly looked away, trying not to gawk.

Chance though, noticed that I was checking him out an smirked at me.

Jerk.

"Be a gentleman now, Chance. And show Olivia the 2nd floor guest room number 4. She'll be staying with us for a while."

The playfulness of his eyes vanished and turned into a cold look.

"2nd FLOOR?" He screeched, livid now. "She'll stay on second floor? Isn't there where my room is? There's NO WAY IN HELL I am letting her near there."

"ENOUGH." Said Luna and her eyes held an anger I have never seen before. "The last time I checked, you are not the in charge of who stays where, Chance."

Oh god. She was using her Luna tone. The alpha and the Luna are equally powerful in a pack and with Chance being the beta, his wolf would naturally submit to the Luna order.

"Yes, Luna." He said in a small obedient tone and with a cold glance at me, he started going upstairs.

Luna gave me back a small push and urged me to follow him.

She had a spark in her eyes which told me that she was planning something.

Oh sweet Jesus. How am I going to survive in a house with Chance without going retarded?

"Your room." Chance muttered gruffly as he gestured towards the room where my luggage was kept.

It was a nice room. Very similar to hotel rooms. A kind size bed in the middle of the adjoining wall, a wall mount TV on the front wall, a window by the side and 2 bean bags placed in front of it. The bed had 2 lampposts. There was a study table by a corner and another coffee table with two chairs. All in all the room was luxurious and beautiful and I wondered of all the guest rooms looked the same.

The wall was beige in colour. Neutral and soothing. I loved it. The sunlight entered the room, casting a beautiful shadow on the wooden flooring and I admired the scenery from the window.

"I'll go now," chance said, moving towards the door but my hand instinctively reached out to grab his wrist and I stopped him.

Sparks shot through my arms from the touch but I chose to ignore them for the sake of my sanity.

"What happened." I asked him. The came out more painful than I intended it too and it was like I was pleading Rather than showing anger.

He clenched his jaw and shut his eyes. "What are your talking about?" He asked.

"You know exactly what I am talking about." I whispered, turning his head towards me and urging him to open his eyes.

His icy grey eyes stared into mine for a second before he shook his head and turned away.

"No."

"Yes." I said stubbornly. "Yes you do. You do know the reason why you're acting like being near to me will cause you some sort of an ancient Chinese influenza!"

He was taken aback by my sentence but soon his lips curled into a damn sexy smirk and leaned closer.

"Ancient Chinese influenza?" He whispered, his eyes holding mine captive.

I tried to stay put but breathe got caught in my throat at our closeness and his cool breathe washed over my face, causing it to warm up in a blush.