Everyone eyed her, "You're crazy!"

"I know..." Miku admitted.

They all turned around, clearly not wanting to be here, "I should have stayed home." Gumi whispered, regretting that she had come.

"What should we do in the mean time then?" Len asked.

"Well let's see, it's just us that are gonna stay here right? Wait no Luka and Gakupo and possibly Teto might join." Miku placed her finger in her chin.

"Teto-chan!" Everyone cheered, "She has returned!"

"Yeet!" Fukase yelled from outside of the door, Len opened the door, "The hell are you doing out here?!"

He walked over, already plopping himself onto a chair while putting both feet onto the desk, laying back, "Well since Oliver here is gon' stay here for a while, might as well join the gang bang!"

"Sick!"

"Oh lord...SOMEBODY GET MY HOLY WATER!"

"Can I record it?"

"Who's all joining?"

"What is wrong with all of you?!"

"Can I be on botto-"

"OK! LET'S NOT TAKE A BREAK AND WE'LL JIST START WORKING NOW!" Miku yelled covering her 'innocent' ears.

"So what are y'all doing?" Fukase casually asked.

"Working." Miku replied coldly.

"Working on what?" Fukase raised an eyebrow.

"A plan."

"A plan for what?"

"A plan on how to kill you."

"Oh we got a badass over here!" Fukase raised both hands up, surrendering.

Miku rolled her eyes, "I hate you." She growled.

Fukase smirked at Miku huffing in annoyance, "Now what are y'all really doing?"

"Well practicing I think?" Rin replied.

"Is it for that concert thingy?"

"Yep! It's in a week!"

"Well y'all better get crackin'."

"Now why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in YOUR class?!" Miku placed both hands on her hips.

Fukase shrugged, "You can do anythin' if you give lil Luka a can of tuna~"

"Unbelievable!" Miku yelled.

Kaito then took a step closer to Miku, "Can I go?! I want ice cream!"

"No!" Miku yelled without hesitation.

"But it's my birthday!"

"Oh wait it's your birthday?!" She turned around, her eyes widened from the surprised news.

"Yep!" Kaito chirped.

"Well you can spend your birthday here!" Miku pointed at herself and everyone.

"But there's no ice cream!" He whined.

Miku scoffed, "Is that all you care about?"

"...yes..."

"Don't you wanna spend it with your friends?!" Miku asked surprised.

"BUT THERE'S NO ICE CREAM!" Kaito yelled it again but louder.

Miku sighed, "Since I'm nice! I will allow you to leave! But you will work harder than the others!"

Kaito smiled, "Great! Well...can I have some money?"