Chapter 16

Your POV~

School was already over. It was such a short day! Well each class did go faster as I was thinking about Oliver. About his whereabouts of course! Don't get any silly ideas!

A-anyway I slumped onto my bed. Not wanting to do my homework at all. I got onto my phone and started to check my social media of course. Seeing what everyone was up to but sadly no one was on. Rin was probably getting ready for the party, Oliver was probably feeding James, Miku was writing a new song, Seeu was probably studying, Luka being president which means she has loads of work, Meiko might be drunk again, Kaito of course was at the ice cream shop, and Len. Oh shoot Len!

I texted Len real quick.

Sent
Hey Len still up for the park?

Len immediately replied.

From: Len
Of course! I'll be there soon Rin is making me help her with party stuff. 😳💨

Sent
Ok!

Whew luckily he didn't want me to go now as I was getting lazy and my bed is to comfortable to get off from.

"(Y/N)!" a voice called from outside my room.

"Yes!"

The door opened revealing my mom. She smiled brightly. "Tonight my friend invited us to a dinner at her house! Gosh I haven't seen her in a long time! So I wanted to know of you wanted to join?" she asked cheerfully.

"Uh I'm going somewhere with my friend later." she looked at me disappointed. "But what time does it start?"

"At eight tonight."

"I'm sure I'll be back before that."
"Ok! But make sure to be back at least at seven because you have to get ready, it's a special dinner."
"Ok ok." I nodded, she closed the door.

I sunk back into my covers continuing to go on my feed. Only thing that I saw was selfies that my friends took, mainly Miku took the most.

I continued to scroll through the feed until I got a message.

From: Len:
K, I'm done ready?

That was so fast it caught me off guard.

Sent:
Uh yea I'll be there soon!

I got off my bed quickly putting on my (F/C) (jacket or sweater or hoodie) I ran of my room rushing to the front door. Quickly saying bye to my mom so fast that she probably didn't even hear me quite well.

At teh park~

I finally arrived, looking around, taking a deep breathe as the scenery was so peaceful. Little kids playing and people walking around, having picnics, and hanging with their friends. It was so lively. The breeze was nice and cool, a hushed wind would blow across me.

Cherry trees surrounded the area, making it a nice pretty shade of pink. Wonder why it was called "Sakaura Park!" It's cherry blossom trees are one of the most beautiful trees ever!

"(Y/N)!" I looked back and saw the blonde boy running towards me.

"Ah there you are! I was looking for you everywhere!" He smiled at me, before walking besides me.

"You were? I'm sorry to kept you waiting."

"No problem! It's better than showing up than not showing up at all! Beside some people." he mumbled at the end.

We continued to walk, for a bit talking about casual stuff.

"What is Rin planning for the party?" I asked hoping he will answer since Rin is the craziest in our group. So which means she'll come up with insane ideas.