A One Time Thing- John Winchester x Reader

Warnings: Smut, genderfluid reader, age gap, sir kink, reader asking John to slow down, unprotected sex

Author's Note: I am currently moving shit from my tumblr account onto wattpad, all of this is mine, along with the next few I will be posting.

Pairing: John X reader

Sex: Female

Gender: Fluid

You weren't half of John's age, barely twenty and already fully immersed in the hunter life. You had met John a while back, maybe a year ago, he had been near town when you called bobby to send for reinforcements. When he first appeared you were skeptical, as he was the only one to come to your aid.

At the time you were presenting yourself as masculine, so when you offered him the other bed in your room he was surprised enough to find you to be biologically female.

Since he helped you out that first time he had decided to take you under his wing and teach you more about hunting. You couldn't say you minded, he was attractive, even though he was twice your age. His hair was greying in the most delicious way, and his beard grown slightly whenever he was busy on a particularly difficult case and the authoritarian air he always held, prompting you to answer in "Yes sir"s .

You'd be lying if you said you never thought about fucking him through the post hunt adrenaline buzz you'd have often. Sometimes he would go off with a woman from a seedy pub, not coming back to the motel until the ass-crack of dawn. He'd always look tired and drained, sweat glistening on his brow and his eyes looking dark and empty.

Why did they always seem so empty?

You had decided that you were going to do something about the tension between the two of you. It was one of the few nights that John let you rest and take time off, and you sure as hell were going to make the most of it.

You had decided to wear tight jeans and a loose, black tank top. But the trick was, you happened to be lacking a bra and underwear. Every time you took a step the seam of the jeans would rub into your clit and you had to force yourself not to moan lewdly when ever you wanted to get something to snack on.

John had gone out at noon for something to eat, coming back with two pies and a box of candies, knowing you wanted them without having to ask. He ended up falling asleep face down in the shitty sheets of his bed, quietly snoring. You smiled, deciding on what you were going to do as you crawled onto his bed and lightly straddled his back.

You could feel him tense under you, a small growl leaving his mouth that you giggled at. You pushed your hands under his plain black shirt slowly, feeling his muscles contracting under your finger tips. You gently dug your thumbs into the tense muscles, listening to John's quiet groans of content as you rubbed his back.

His head turned and he glanced back at you, "Kid? What're you doing?"

You chuckled, "Rubbing your back, why?"

His voice was hazy with sleep, "Feels good..."

You pushed his shirt up to his shoulders, leaning down to leave a line of kisses up his spine.

"What are you playing at?"

You smiled and nuzzled your face between his shoulders, "What do you mean, John?"

He chuckled, "Get off kid"

You pouted and kissed his shoulder, "But you said it felt good, didn't you?"

"Kid, that was an order"

"No sir, I like this more"

You sucked at the soft skin behind his ear and smiled against his neck, eliciting a deep moan from the man that was almost putty in your hands. He bucked you off, pinning you face up and holding your hands above your head.

"What are you fucking playing at kid?"

You wrapped your legs around John's hips and pulled them down against you, "John, I'm not a kid any more"

He groaned deeply and you could feel his half hard cock through his and your jeans, "Fuck... I can see that"

His grip on your hands loosened and he sat back on his knees, still hovering over you.

"I want you to feel it too... Please sir?"

You moved his hands to rest on your hips, prompting him to push his rough, calloused hands under your top.

"You sure about this?"

You pushed your body into his hands, wanting to feel his fingers on you, "Yes sir, I want you to touch me"

He chuckled and pushed you down again, "Since when were you so needy?"

John's hands pushed up your tank top, smirking when he found your breasts already bare and your nipples peaked. You whined quietly when he leaned down to suck at your nipple, sucking gently and pulling with his teeth, your head fell back and turned to face away from him with your eyes falling closed.

He smiled and pulled away, watching you writhe under him, yearning for his touch, "John, stop teasing me"

He pulled your top over your head and twisted it around your wrists, "Be patient, or I'll leave you as you are"

You let out a long whine and submitted to him, pushing your hips up to grind into his, feeling his cock completely erect. He moved off of you, undressing completely before settling between your legs and pulling your jeans off. He moved your legs over his shoulders and pressed his nose into your clit, making you squirm.

"Can't wait to fuckin taste you"

"Then do it John"

He smirked and ran his tongue through your folds, moaning wantonly against you and sucking on your clit. Your hips bucked and John struggled to hold you down as you tried to get more friction.

John pulled away and stared down into your eyes, his own dark and filled with lust, and, something akin to regret.

"You've been tortured and I've never heard you make this much noise from it"

All you could do was pant and whine in the breathless state he had put you in, and you needed more. You shakily put your legs down and pulled him up by his hair, grasping for fistfuls of it. He got the idea and smirked, sucking at your neck and jaw as he pushed into your cunt. You hissed at the stretch of him, your body tensing when he bottomed out.

Concern flooded his voice, "Do you wanna take it slow?"

You nodded and whimpered, gasping for air, "P-please"

He kissed you gently, starting a slow pace and being careful to make sure you were enjoying it. He brought his hand down to your pelvis, letting his thumb circle your clit lazily. He searched your face for any discomfort constantly, kissing you passionately as he tried to control himself.

You came abruptly, body jerking while John continued to thrust into you, kissing you again until you were breathless. He kissed at your neck, biting it gently when he came, filling your cunt with his seed. You gasped and jerked again, feeling like jello in John's arms as he pulled out and gathered you in a loose embrace...

When you woke up, John was gone and there was a hand written note with a pile of cash next to it.

"Hey kid, I know last night was... well, I don't know what it was. But I do know that it was a one time thing, I've left you 500 cash and called the boys to come pick you up, stay safe."

John Winchester

You felt your eyes start to tear up, you had ruled this in for a possible out come, but it didn't sting any less.

Maybe you'd always be just a one time thing...