Gabriel

Requested by castiels_cutie

As soon as the winchester brothers had left you waited for Dean to turn on his air-conditioning. "GOD DAMNIT (Y/N)" you heard Dean scream, you looked out the window to see Dean coated in flour. You chuckled to your self before opening your window and pulling out a bucket of water balloons. With a flutter of feathers you could tell Gabriel was here. "may I join?" You smirked and handed him a few balloons. Sam got in the car when he saw you and the angel.

Dean, however, did not see the forbidding smirks on yours and the archangels faces. He was soon drenched with the yogurt and milk you had filled the balloons with. You started aiming at the windshield, he came storming in through the door and stomped up the stairs. "GET OUT OF THERE NOW"

"Well shit bye!" You climbed out the window and jumped to the ground. Gabriel was there before you could land, he caught you bridal style. "See ya boys!" The angel smirked and you were in a room stocked with candy. Shelves that surrounded the far wall literally stuffed full of candy. "Jesus Christ where are we,"

"A wonderful place on an island I created"

"You created an island"

"Why not?"

You looked around again. A door lead out to what seemed to be the rest of the house or where ever you were. "You can put me down now" he smiled down at you, his hazel eyes gleaming. "And why would I ever do that?" You rolled your eyes.

"Because I said so"

"Aren't you just high and mighty"

"I try"

He brought his face closer to yours, his breath tickling your skin. You chuckled and pulled away from him, "back off pretty boy". He groaned "tease" and threw you to the bed before leaving to grab something. You walked over to the book shelf and made a pouch with your shirt and scooped the candy into it before sitting back on the bed with all the chocolate. When he came back he was holding some sort of leather straps.

"And what were you expecting"

Honestly you were glad he was into the same things as you were. "Well, for one-" he snapped his fingers and a hook on the ceiling appeared and a sort of rope or swing hung below it. "-i was hoping to have some fun"

You smiled at him, voice stern but playful. "Hola señor" you chuckled at him reminding him of "casa erotica".

"hola querida , te recomendamos que accedas"
"Hello mistress, may I please you"

The sentence sent chills down your spine, you answered.

"Jesucristo- sí Gabriel"
"Jesus Christ- yes Gabriel"

He was on you in an instant, smothering you with his sweet scent. The candy wrappers crunching below you. The archangel held your hands above your head while he left trails of kisses down your jaw. His other hand reaching under your shirt to fondle your breast. You chuckled and flipped over so he was underneath you, straddling him. "Oh come on, let me have some fun would you?"

You laughed at his request, "I always let you go first Gabe, my turn" you whispered in his ear. You could feel him shudder with excitement. He smirked up at you happily, you would put an end to that. You nipped at his ear lobe and forced him to lie down beneath you. He tried to hold back a deep moan, "I love it when you get hot and bothered (Y/N),". You could feel your self growing wet at his words, his closeness.

You peeled off your shirt along with Gabriels, his hands trailed behind you to pull your sports bra over your head. He tried to let his hands wander but you stopped him. He grunted with annoyance, "I said my turn angel". You crawled off of his waist so you could pull down his jeans. His erection already showing through them. You left small bites from his neck to his navel, stopping above the elastic of his boxers.

He shuddered for a second time, you nipped at his erection through the fabric. Gabriel let out a groan, you pulled down his boxers as well. His hard on slapped against his pelvis when you had removed the under garments. You licked up the entire under side if his member, "t-tea-se". You smiled before taking him whole in your mouth, tears pricking at your eyes. His fingers tangled in your hair, urging you to do more.

You slowly started to bob your head, his member twitched a little and you moved faster. His hands made you speed up more than you thought possible. His hips bucked into your face, he held your head still. His sly so deep down your throat your lips touched the base of his pelvis. Gabriel kept thrusting his hips into your mouth, finally letting go down your throat. His warm liquid flowing down the back of your throat.

"Swallow" he commanded, you did, gulping down the sweet seed coating your mouth. You lifted your head off of his cock, a *popping* sound emited when the head left your mouth. He pulled you closer to him, hands still tangled in your hair. You attached your lips to his and bit at his lips. He smirked and whispered, "my turn".

He snapped his fingers and a constricting leather harness was wrapped around your body. You let out a small yelp when he attached it to the swing you had seen earlier. You dangled horizontally in front of him, legs held apart for him to see. He removed your last coverings and kneeled in-between your thighs. You tried to look down and see what he was doing but your head was to heavy to lift.

You felt the leather straps of the harness spread your center for him. His tounge ran up your wet mound, nipping at your clit. You gasped with pleasure as he plunged his tounge into your entrance. It twisted around and licked all of your juices it could reach. Your stomach felt tight with the oncoming climax. Except it didn't come, he retrieved his tounge from your walls. You moaned in dissatisfaction.

He stood and snapped his fingers your lower body suddenly raised. Your shoulders dropped making you dizzy. His hands trailed down to your breast, pulling at them, teasing your nipples. His fingers trailed back to your pelvis where he teased you with the tip of his cock. Prodding you slightly and moving away, you soon grew tired of the teasing. Just as he began to prod you again you wrapped your legs around his waist and impaled your self on him.

You bit your lip in pleasure, "don't stand there and be pretty Gabriel, fuck me". He smirked down at you with his hazel eyes, blond hair falling in his face. "Be careful what you wish for" he slammed into you like a freight train. You cried his name loud for all to hear, he would pull out to the tip of his cock and slam back into you. His thrusts eventually became sloppy and fast, urgent even. "God damn, your- so, tight"

With that he exploded inside of you. when he pulled out he continued releasing his cum on your chest. Still going for a couple more seconds, you were both breathing hard. With a snap of his fingers you were out of the harness and on the bed snuggled on his chest.

You smiled, "gracias Gabriel"

"De nada" he answered.