✔13✔ Sam and Dean- 13

Warnings: Bondage, PWP?, Chubby!Reader

Sam carried you into the bunker, all three of you had torn clothes. Dean was right behind you both, slightly limping.

The wendigo you had been hunting ended up knocking you into a tree and slashed Dean's leg. Sam has a cut from his collar bone to his navel, which was currently bleeding on your side.

You were pretty sure your ribs were bruised at least, you were bleeding some where on your forehead and your wrist was sprained badly.

Sam set you down on the library table and left to get the medkit.

Dean had brought a rag and disinfectant and set in next to you on the table. You had laid down due to becoming light headed. But Dean made you sit up.

"You look pissed"

Dean rolled his eyes, "I was planning on getting laid tonight"

Sam brought the medkit and put it on the other side of you.

"you always plan on getting laid" Sam chuckled.

"So?" Dean started cleaning the open cut on your head.

"No one gets laid looking like they came out of a knife fight"

"Chuck Norris would" Dean stated.

Sam snorted and took his shirt off to clean the long gash on his stomach. You rolled your eyes and got off the table when Dean finished bandaging your head.

Sam leaned back in his chair as you kneeled between his legs and began cleaning the wound. You could feel dean watching behind you, eyes following your hands.

You shook it off and grabbed needle and thread. You stitched the wound closed and bandaged it. You were suddenly dizzy and dropped your head forward, landing in Sam's crotch.

He grunted and pulled your head away.

You closed your eyes tightly, "think I have a concussion"

Sam shifted and set you on his chair before going to help his brother. They were quietly talking until dean had been bandaged. Sam left the room to get new clothes or something.

Dean came over, "we gotta wrap your ribs and put a brace on your wrist"

You groaned and opened your eyes, "go for it, get me some pain killers though"

"ill have Sam grab some"

You pulled off your shirt and threw it to the side, your black sports bra the only thing covering your chest. You moved your arms to cover your rolls but Dean pushed them away to wrap your ribs.

Sam came back and stared at you before he licked his lips. He still lacked a shirt, which showed his washboard abs among other muscles.

Sure you'd lived with them for months but it didn't make them any less hot. Nor you any less self conscience about not having abs like other female hunters.

Dean sighed and stood when he had finished wrapping your ribs. Sam stalked over and handed you a bottle of water and asprin. Once you swallowed down the pills he put a brace on your left wrist.

"Thanks Sam" you held your head in your hands.

"What's wrong?"

You covered your stomach, "Im fine"

Dean looked over, "is your stomach upset or something?"

"No dean, I'm fine"

Sam still seemed concerned and pushed your arms away to see if you were hurt.