Graduation.

Art: ???

Aphmau's Pov

Time really does fly by fast. 2 whole semesters are over and we all graduate today. Im with Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan. They are helping me with my makeup. They guys are in a separate room. "Okay done!" Katelyn says putting her hand on my shoulder. Kawaii~Chan looks at me and gives my a smile. I smile back and walk towards the mirror on the wall in the bathroom . I look at myself. I dont say anything.

"So, do you like it?" Kawaii~Chan says coming behind me. "No, I don't." I say. "I love it. Its beautiful guys." I say turning to them.  I go give them a hug
until we get a knock at the door. I then grabbed my dress and went into the bathroom.

Garroth's Pov

When we were done helping Aaron out with his suit we headed for the girls room. The ceremony starts in 10 minuets and we were a bit far from the auditorium. I knocked on the door and was greeted to Katelyn. "Hey guys, come in" she says moving out the way for us to come in.  We walk in and Kawaii~Chan comes and gives us little gift bags.

"We can all look in them when Aphmau is done looking in the mirror." Kawaii~Chan says giving Katelyn her bag. I look over at Aaron. He looks so business material. I laugh to myself.

"What's so funny Aph?" Zane says looking at me confused.

"Aaron. He looks so business material.  And he doesn't like working for business where it takes up mostly all day." I say running into the bathroom so Aaron doesn't see me.

Katelyn looks at me. "You are right tho.."  she says following me.

Aaron's Pov

I look around looking for Aph but she was nowhere to be found. I believe Katelyn went to go check on her. I hope she is doing okay, I got her a gift so I'm nervous to give it to her. We hear Katelyn's voice but is kinda muffled. We all look in the direction where the bathroom was and seen Katelyn drag out Aphmau. Her face turned red when she saw me. We all get up.

"Wow!" Kawaii~Chan said running up to her. "It's beautiful!".

"T-Thank You," She said moving a strain of hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"Wait, Aphmau here." Katelyn says handing her one of the gift bags Kawaii~Chan made us. Her's was a bit bigger tho.

"Oh, but I didn't get you anything I can-" She was cut off by Kawaii~Chan covering her mouth. "You can have it. I don't care if you didn't get me anything, your friendship is all I need." Kawaii~Chan says removing her hand from Aph's mouth.

"Guys, let's hurry before we're late for the ceremony," Garroth says looking at his watch.

"Then let's hurry!" Travis says grabbing Katelyn's hand and heading to the door.

Everyone else follows leaving me and Aphmau behind. She comes up to me and hugs me. I hugged her back but much tighter. I grabbed her hand and hurried out the door to catch up with the others.

{Time Skip to Ceremony~}

Aphmau's Pov

We made it to the ceremony on time they gave us our cap and gown to put on over our outfits. We saw Aaron's parents and waved at them. We take our seats. Then the lights dimmed in the auditorium.

"Welcome families and friends! I hope you are excited to see our graduates today getting the degrees and looking forward to their future!" The assistant principal of the Campus stated. "I would now introduce to you the principal of Falcon Claw College, Mr. Jack Malone!"

The crowd erupts with applause.

"Good Afternoon, everyone. As you know, My name is Jack Malone principal of Falcon Claw College. Here before us stands a group of bright, achieving individuals about to embark on the next step of their academic journey." He says with pride.

"Students, congratulations! You've made it! I want you to personally thank each and every one of you for the contribution you have made to Falcon Claw College. We are all better because of each and every one of you.  And we all, are proud of you and I know that each of you will show the rest of the world your brilliance."

The crowds applauded again.

"These two years have been an absolutely delight to spend with you all. Our students are involved in over 40 clubs and organizations that they have found themselves in. Many of these clubs and organizations are competing on a country and statewide level, showing you the kind of dedication and talent that these students possess. I hope you all are very proud of your children because we sure are! I know that every single one of you will make up proud in whatever you do in the future. Please keep up the good work and keep your enthusiasm high for all of us." He says waking off stage and to the walkways of the auditorium.

"As you progress onwards to a new life and future as the new you, you are today I hope you take some time to relax. After all, it's not like you will have to study for any more exams."

The crowd laughs at him with his some-what funny joke.

"You are all high achieving and talented students who will undoubtedly change the world someday. We are all proud to be apart of your journey and hope you will visit us once again. On behalf of all the faculty and staff of Falcon Claw College, congratulations on your graduation! Have a good Summer!" He says loudly.

The lights turned back on and we all threw our hats up in the air. While everyone was cheering and clapping I looked at all my friends. They looked so happy. I smiled. I then looked at Aaron who looked at me. He smiled. Then, I kissed him. Letting him know I'm staying forever.

Then the principal got back on staged and called our names to get our degrees.

Aphmau Green

Aaron Lycan

Katelyn Firefist

Travis Mason

Nana Chan

Zane Ro'Meave

Garroth Ro'Meave

And others were called as well. As the ceremony slowly ended, I feel that we all grew together as friends in a way.

"Guys come a group picture!" Garroth says pulling out his phone.

We all huddled together.

"On the count of 3!"

1

2

3

*Flash*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii guys! This is the final chapter btw and the book "To be at StarLight" is book 2. I really hoped you liked it. Im sorry I really couldn't update much for this book. But anyway, I finally did this chapter for you guys. You deserve it. Anyways I'm working on chapter 4 of book 2 so be alert!

Jay~🎶