FlashBack

This chapter might be a bit sad so yea..GET READ FOR SOME TISSUES

Aphmau's Dream..

My parents were out on a dinner date and my dad had got drunk. My mom had told him to settle down with the drinks because he had to drive them both back home. After the were done with their date they go in the car and drove home. While driving my dad was really drunk so my mom said "PULL OVER MARK YOUR TOO DRUNK!""IM NOT PULLING OVER THATS IT!""MARK LOOK OU-"*Crash sound*"Ugh..My head..OH SH*T SHE IS OUT COLD I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE"*Runss with out sylvanna*

                      Later in that dream....

*Cops call Aphmau*"Hello?""Uh is this the child of Sylvanna Green and Mark Green""Yes is everything okay!?""Sadly no....Your mother
she..."SHE'S WHAT!!""She was sent to the hospital because she ended up in a car crash""WAIT WHERE'S MY FATHER IS HE OKAY!""He wasn't at the scene when we got there""Wait...What..How..But anyway I will be on my way to the hospital what's the address?"Makeup any address here""Okay thanks". When I got to the hospital a doctor came up to me and asked if I was here to see Sylavanna and I nodded my and he stood quiet for a second and said "Aphmau your mom...She couldn't make it..". Tears start to form into my eyes. The doctor opened up his arms and I hugged him. He told me I can see her then leave because they had to dispose of the body.(they put them in those freezer things)I call Aaron and I asked if I could say the night he said sure and I got somethings from my house and went over to his.

Aphmau's Pov

I wake up from my dream and start crying. I miss my mom. She could still be alive if he would of call a ambulance. Aaron heard me and pulled me into a hug." It's okay Aph...Im here".I hugged him the whole night until I asleep. Right before I closed my eyes I felt to warm lips touch my forehead and then Aaron said "Aphmau remember I'm here for you..So is Katelyn,Kawaii~Chan,Zane,Travis,Dante, Garroth and Lawrence are all here for you..I will take you out for breakfast in the morning now get your rest".Thats when I closed my eyes and fell asleep into my lovers arms. This proves how much he cares for me and ill never for get that..

Wow that...was just...wow im impressed well i gtg i will be back dont worry cya later 😊