Knowing Each Other Better

Aphmau's Pov

I wake up in Aaron's bed feeling stomach pains, then I realized I haven't gotten my (.) (aka period) yet and thats probably why. I get up and go downstairs to see Aaron's Mother and Father sitting in the living while Melissa and Aaron are standing up talking. I tried not to make any noise coming downstairs but, ya know I just had to mess up. They all look over to the staircase and I felt heat rise to my face of embarrassment.

M- Oh. Hey Aphmau!

Aa- Looks like someone's has been awaken from her sleep~

A- Hey!

R- Oh Aaron leave the girl alone..

M- Yeah Aaron, let her be she probably didn't want to disturb anyone.

A- She is correct, anyway I uh have to go to the store for something..

M and Aa- I'll go with you!

Aa- Wait!, no Melissa I will go!

M- No I will!

A- Guys.. Its fine and Aaron you are with me all day, Melissa and you mom can come.

Aa and D- What about us?

R- You two can reconnect with each other. Its been awhile since you two spoke, and this time we get to know Aphmau  a bit more.

Aa- Fine.. but sure she is with you all all times!

A- Aaron!

Aa- Im protective..

We all have a slight laugh and then we head out the door. While driving to the store Melissa asked "What do you need to get from the store anyway?" Which caused Rachel to look at me with a curious look. I look at them both and say "I uh got my period.." looking embarrassed. They both laugh as I sit there confused like a sheep that cant its way back home. They both settle down and then Rachel says "Honey, we have those in the house." with a little laughter in her voice. I sit there with my face all red from embarrassment while we still head to the store.

We get to the store we go in and buy some things to make dinner. With Rachel ahead of us Melissa comes next to me and asks me some questions.

M- Soo~ What do you and Aaron plan to do when college is over?

A- Oh, uh I really don't know what we are going to do. You would have to talk to him about that.

M- Well~ If thats the case, If you had to plan something for you both what would you do?

A- I guess spend time with him. Hang out. Go places. Travel the world. Basically everything but with him.

M- AWWWW~ AARMAU! MY SHIP!

A- MELISSA!

M- Sorry, Sorry got too excited there..

A- You don't say...

M- Hey! I said sorry..

A-*giggles* Sorry, just playing around.

M- Well anyways we can talk more about this later.

A- Okay.

We catch up with Rachel and shop for something to make for dinner.

Aaron's Pov

So Aphmau, Mom, and Melissa went out which leaves me with Dad. Its been awhile since I've spoken to him. It's been a good 10 minuets of silence until it go too akward and I spoke. I look over at him and say "So.. Dad.. Hows the business?" with a akward tone. He looked over at me and then said "It's been good. Lots of situations and bettings with other companies" with a calming tone. After that we kinda just made conversation until he asked about Aphmau and what we plan to do when college is over.

I gave him a look but still answered. He take a deep breath and say "I really dont know... to be honest I just wanna be with her, for the rest of my life.. Maybe one day we can travel the world together and get lost in beautiful places. Aphmau is the world to me. I will do anything to make her happy. Aphmau... she was life itself. Wild and free. Wonderfully chaotic. A perfectly put together mess.". All that was true. Every single word about her is true. My dad looked at me in shocked. He put his arm on my shoulder and said "You deserve her... you really do." with a little crack in his voice sounding like he was going to cry.

I gave him a warm smile until we heard the door unlock and open. They came back from the store and went straight into the kitchen. I grab Aph's arm and dragged her upstairs. She was so confused but I took her into our ro and looked her straight in the eyes and told her this...

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all throughout the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know your the one I love, and cant let you go. When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more then you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than any other obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most."

She looked deep in my eyes and hugged me. She then kissed me and said "I love you too" while smiling. Then we hear muffling from behind the door. I go over and open it and see my parents and Melissa outside the door.

Aa- Really?!

M- What? We cant snoop?

Aa- No.

R- Aww come on Aaron, let us have some fun.

A- Yeah! Its fine Aaron, let them be.

D- Yeah listen to Aphmau.

Aa- Finee. And uh when is the food done?

R- It should be done in a good minute or two so head down.

A- Okay.

Me and Aph go downstairs with everyone else and sit at the table. We all eat, talk, and Get to know each more then we thought we knew. I guess this Spring Break wont he so bad after all.