The Move

Hi ppl! Im backk sorry I haven't been posting lately I feel bad for not posting its just I had a lot of things going on and school is this week Thursday so yeaa. I'll try to post as much as possible. Enjoy the story!

Aphmau's Pov

Today is the day. We start heading over to the campus and put our stuff in the dorm. I cant believe summer is almost over..we did have fun and stuff but like they say time goes by fast when your having fun. Aaron, Dante, Garroth, Lawrence,Zane, and Travis were helping the moving guys putting our boxes in the moving trucks. One for the boys and one for the girls. While Me, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were chitchatting about the dorms and how we are going to decorate.

T-Dante get that box and Aaron that one over there and we should be done.

Aa and Dante-Got it!

G-Guys! Lets go were leaving!

A-Okay! Come on girls, this is going to be a long trip.

KC-Kawaii~Chan is so happy! We get to share a dorm together!

K-Yeah yeah, I cant wait to see the auditorium and that huge stage.

A-*laughs* You and your acting, anyway~ what are you guys are going to major in?

T-Uh....I dont know really I might major in performing arts and act with my Blueberry~

K-*blushes* T-TRAVIS I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT!

All-*laughs*

G-Well I will major in art. I always admired art

Z-Ha! Since when have you "admire" art?

G-There's a lot of things you don't know about me baby brother

Z-Suree

L-Well I will major in art too

A and KC-GARRENCE!!!!

All-*laughs*

G and L-*blushes*

Z-I guess I will major in cooking?...Yea cooking

KC-OML KAWAII~CHAN WAS GOING TO MAJOR IN THAT TOO! NOW KAWAII~CHAN CAN BE WITH ZANE~KUN ALL DAY!

D-*laughs* Yeah and then Kawaii~Chan is going to give you smooches all day

Aa-*Laughs* Im going to major in..Art design like animation and stuff

A-ME TOOO THIS YEAR OF COLLEGE IS GOING TO BE FUN! WOOP! HYPED!

L-Wait Dante what are you majoring in?

D-Oh me uh..I don't know yet..Maybe..Technically stuff..Yea that

L-Oh okayy

We talk and laugh while we all drive to the campus with the moving trucks behind.

                   *********************

Aaron's Pov

I park in the parking lot of the campus and look back. Katelyn was sleeping on Travis leg, Lawrence, Dante and Garroth were on their phones, Zane had his arm around Kawaii~Chan while she was asleep. Then I look over to Aphmau who was peacefully sleeping. She looked so cute while she was asleep. I leaned over and gave a her and kiss on the forehead which woke her up and then woke up the others.

Aarmau(Summer/College Year)Book 1(Finished!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें