Forgiveness Isnt Always The Answer

Hi ppl here's the chapter that took me ages to write so enjoy.

2 weeks later

Aphmau's Pov

Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life. It takes a strong person to say sorry but and an even stronger person to forgive. Forgiveness isn't always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one who inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace with out forgiveness.

Its been about 3 to 4 months since I seen my dad... I haven't spoken to him ever since his "pop up" at our house. Today I decided to change all that.. I have a feeling that I'm doing the wrong thing but.. I don't know. It was Friday so non of us had class. I headed out my room and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I then head to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. I grabbed the eggs, bacon and pancake mix out of the fridge. I start with the bacon and eggs then the pancakes. While cooking I felt to pairs of arms snake around my waist.

Aa- Good morning~

A- Good morning..

Aa- What's wrong?

A- I don't know if I should go see my dad.. I still have funny feelings about him and I don't know if I'm making the right choice..

Aa- Aph.. Im sure your doing the right thing, I mean you haven't spoken to him in like 3 to 4 months now. He is probably worried about you or even thinking about you.

A- Probably your right, I should go see him, but can you tag along.. I dont wanna go alone..

Aa- Sure, and by the way I want two pancakes

A- You get what I give you or you wont eat at all

Aa- Okay sir *laughs*

A- *laughs* Im funny

Aa- Mhm, now make dem pancakes!

With that he walks into the living plopping himself on the couch turning on the tv. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan had woke up a couple of minutes after Aaron was watching tv. Katelyn looks over at me and smirks and sits with Aaron on the couch along with Kawaii~Chan. I over hear them arguing about what to watch. Kawaii~Chan wants to watch anime, Katelyn wants to watch The Walking Dead and Aaron wants to watch football. I giggle as I hear them going back and forth. Breakfast was done and I put down the plates at the table and called everyone to eat. I had to go wake Dante, Lawrence, Travis, Garroth, And Zane up because they were still asleep. We all sat down and ate breakfast.

**********************

Aaron's Pov

Around 12:34 me and Aph left to see her dad. Im proud of her, she made the decision even after what he did to her. I still hate her dad for even putting his hands on his own daughter, now that is just straight up wrong. We got in my car drove off. The car ride was silent until we got to Aphmau's Dad place. I pulled up in front of the house and unlocked the car.
She sat there hesitantly wanting to get out the car. I looked over at her and grabbed her and hand and squeezed it and little. She gave me a small smile and got out the car. She slowly walked to the front door and rung the door bell. She looked back giving me a fainting smile until the door opened.

Aphmau's Pov

My dad opened the door and greeted me into his house. He put his arm around my shoulder and tried to make conversation. I told him not to touch me and instead he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to his basement. I yelled and screamed but he said that the walls were sound proof. He then tied me up to a chair in the basement and told me not to say a word until he comes back. That's when I knew I had made the wrong decision. He came back with a whip and a little knife. I cried as he came towards me and held the knife at my neck.

Like I said before Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life. It takes a strong person to say sorry but and an even stronger person to forgive. Forgiveness isn't always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one who inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace with out forgiveness but sometimes you come to realize....forgiveness isn't the answer for everything.

{Z-Zack}

A- WHAT DID I DO DAD! I DID NOTHING WRONG! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!

Z- Sweetheart I don't have to explain anything at all to you, now you shut up until I figure out what to do with you

A- JUST LET ME GO....PLEASE!

Z- I said.. SHUT UP! *Slaps*

A-.....

Z- That's what I thought

He went back upstairs and heard him go outside. I look over to the little window that was opened in the basement. He walked over to Aaron's car and knocked on the window.

Aaron's Pov

I waited for Aphmau until Aphmau's Dad came out the house and knocked on the window of the passenger seat. I roll down the window and ask what's up.

Aa- Hey Zack! What's up? Is there something wrong?

Z-Oh nothing~ I just wanted to check in with you

Aa-Uh..Okay? Anyways where is Aphmau?

Z-In the house. She also told me you tell you can leave and go back to the campus.

When he said that I knew something was up. Aphmau wouldn't just wanna stay with him and by herself. I got out the car and slowly approached him. I then punched him to the ground and ran in the house. He look around and then yell out het name.

Aphmau's Pov

I hear Aaron shout out my name and I quickly respond back. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and seen Aaron running to me. He tried quickly untying the ropes until my dad came. I tell Aaron to watch out and then my dad pushed him off me and all I remember was darkness consumed me.

Aaron's Pov

I was untying the ropes until Aphmau tells me to watch out. Before I can even turn around I get pushed away and when I looked up I seen Zack stab Aphmau in the stomach and ran out the house.

Aphmau...stay with me..