Plans Go Down Hill

Aaron's Pov

I woke up to the sound of a text from my phone.I reach over Aphmau who was sound asleep on my shirt and get my phone.It was a text from Katelyn so I read the text message that said"AARON APH'S DAD IS COMING HOME!!HE JUST CALLED ME YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!".When I read that I woke Aphmau up and told her that her dad was coming home. She woke up and told me to hide my clothes that I wore yesterday and put it in the dresser and that for me to hide in her closet. While going into the closet,all you hear is "Aphmau are you up?".So She goes on her phone and acts all normal while I was hiding in her closet.That's when I realized that I left my phone on her bed.I was going to get it but her dad came in.

D for Aphmau's Dad,A for Aphmau,And Aa for Aaron

D-Hey Sweetheart why are you up so early

A-I don't know

D-Well fix your be-Aphmau who's phone is that?

A-Oh um..Thats Katelyn's she left it here I guess

D-Your lying*Punches her in the face*

A-*Nose bleeds and Cries*

Aa-*Comes out the closet *LEAVE HER ALONE!

D-*walks towards Aaron*And what are you going to do about it?

Aa-This! *Kicks Aphmau's Dad in the stomach*

D*Falls to the ground*

Aa-Aph call the cops and I will call Katelyn

A-*Continues to cry*O-Okay...

{3rd Person Pov}

Aphmau calls the cops and tells them what happened while Aaron called Katelyn and told her what happened and that he will stay with for today. About 2-3 minutes the cops came and arrested her dad for child abuse and was sentenced to be in jail for 2 months.

Aaron's Pov

I look at Aph.She was still crying so I hug her and lay my chin on her head and say"Its okay Aph. Im here". She hugs me back and goes back in her room but before she closed her door I told her that I will make breakfast. So I go in the kitchen and make pancakes,eggs,and some bacon.I carry the plates up stairs and gave her the food.We eat our food while watching gravity falls.After about a good 5 minutes she fell asleep.If I wasn't there to stop what her father did to her,who knows what he have might of done to her next.