👑 Chapter 36 - Hospitals

*Inna*

We had rushed Jessica to the hospital while police took care of everything at the venue.

It was me, Jake, Jinxx, Bret and Ashley.

The rest of the show was cancelled and tickets were going to be redeemed for another show later. Safety for the fans was important, and panic after that attack was going to be worse.

Once he managed to, Bret hurried to the hospital.

Alice and Mark were with Jackson and Nellie. We couldn't tell him about this, even if he knows something is wrong.

We called Margret and John and they're taking the first flight here. Same with Lisa.

Its been hours since they took Jessica into surgery and with every minute passing by, the anxiety and fear grew more and more.

Soon CC and Andy arrived with Juliet, Anna, John, and Sarah.

"Any news?" Andy asked.

"She's still in surgery," I sniffled as Jake clung to me.

"Mark and Alice are on their way with Nellie and Jack," CC said. "Jack insisted on seeing his sister or else he was going to walk over on his own."

"Fuck," Ashley sighed running his hand through his hair. "He can't be here, its too overwhelming even for us."

"But that's his twin sister," CC said. "They have to be together."

We remained quiet, knowing CC was right. Keeping twins apart at a time like this isn't a good idea. Jack and Jessie are the kind of twins that need each other. They have a strong bond together. We all know that.

I was even shocked when I was told Jack was suffering horrible pains around the moment Jessie was attacked.

"Eunice Jamison... What of her?" Jake suddenly asked in a low voice, obviously upset.

John sighed. "Yanni, our crew, and the Warped guards held her until police arrived. They're looking for her husband now," he said.

Jake raised his head. His eyes were red from the tears, and his face showed obvious anger.

"They killed a guard by one of the fences of the venue and she snuck her way in by cutting a hole through the fence," Juliet said.

Jake took a deep breath and clenched his fists. "I want them to burn for this.... I want them to burn for hurting my daughter.... for everything they did to Emma and Lisa.... I want them to bur in FUCKING HELL FOR EVERYTHING, EVEN OF IT MEANS SENDING THERE MYSELF I SWEAR I'LL DO IT I'LL FUCKING DO IT!!!!" he screamed out as he shot up from his seat.

I jumped up and tried to quiet him down as he burst into tears, Ashley and I sitting him down.

"Calm down brother," Ashley said. "The last thing we need is you turning into a murderer right now. Your kids need you.... Jessica needs her father by her side and Jackson needs his father to be strong. Same goes for Inna and all of us."

"Ashley is right, honey. We have to be strong.... You more than everyone else," I said, calming him down and hding his face in my hands as the few people in the waiting room stared nervously at us.

Jake sniffled and cried quietly as I wiped his tears and pulled him into my arms, letting him cry into my shoulder.

I felt the same way he did. My stepdaughter was just stabbed by her deranged grandmother and her life is hanging by a thread.

I'm trying to keep it together so badly but its so hard to not break into tears like Jake.

Jessica is a bright, kind and talented young girl, and she should be enjoying time with her family, not fighting for her life in an operating table.