13- To girls one guy (part 1)

Start from the beginning

As we walked into the house, we saw him come down the stairs. Princess looked on the floor embarrassed, my butterflies were to fluttery to handle, I held my breath and went silent.

"Come on guys, I know your excuse!" She said to Princess. "But whats yours?" She asked.

"I errrr" Princess said.

"I don't know what yo see in him." She Anna as we sat down in her room.

"Me either." I scoffed.

Then scoffed again, just to make it more obvious, I scoffed once more. Anna being Anna, she didn't even notice. Anna wasn't looking so Princess gave me the 'one raised eyebrow'. I gave her the look to shut her up.

"Brb gotta pee." Anna said jumping up and skipping out of her room.

"I know what you see in him." Princess teased. Once we heard the bathroom door shut.

"And I know what you see." I chuckled. We started to laugh.

We thought it was Anna coming into the room, but it wasn't. Glancing up my heart litterely stopped beating for about 1.39 seconds, he was in the room. Staring at the two laughing girls. We were laughing like donkeys, not even an attractive flirty 'tehehe' laugh!

"Team embaresment right here!" I mumbled.

"Yup." She whispered back.

"GUYS!" Anna said coming back in. "Wait what are you doing in here?" She asked seeing Ryan.

"I was-" She cut him off.

"Anyway, I need to quickly get something from Charlie's, stay here I wont be 10 minutes."

She said before picking up her coat and phone, and running down stairs. 10 seconds later we heard the front door shut. Ryan walked up to socket by her bed, the bed we were sitting on and unplugged something.

"Hay thats my charger! I said like a little kid, once I had realised.

"I'm using it!" He said in a 'duh' done.

"No your shoving up your ass." I said sarcasitly before I could stop myself.

"If you prefer...." He said smirking at me.

"I would rather not." I said, secretly enjoying the banter.

"Hi Ryan." Princess said sounded to excited.

"Dial it down."I gritted between teeth.

"Oh hay Princess." He said in a happy tone.

The frown returned when his eyes landed on me, I frowned back at him and tried to get my charger. "Give it back, I need to charge my phone." I said reaching for my phone effortlessly, as he stepped back.

"78%" Princess said...Bitch..

"Thanks." Ryan said glancing at her.

"Who's side are you on?" I asked her offended.

She looked all giggly at Ryan. He smiled at her.

"Why do you hate me!" I groaned as he lifted my charger to high for me to reach.

"I don't." He said simply like I had asked him 1 + 1. (Which is 2.)

"Yes you do, people that hate people, take there chargers." I said like a kid who thought that they were GCSE smart.

"Who told you that?" He asked, clearly amused.

"Errr you did?" I said taken aback.

"Well the stop stalking our conversations." He chuckled before lightly pushing me back.

"OH.MY.GOD! Just give it to me." I yelled. I instantly realised how wrong it sounded. He did top as he started to smirk.

"Erm....That sounds wrong." Princess butted in, I had forgot she was here. I was so caught up in talking to Ryan, that I forgot everything around me. I'm not gonna to go all cliche, I could still see around us, I just wasn't paying any attention. I didn't feel like it was only us in the room and nothing else.

I just forgot.

Like I just forgot about my charger, by the time I got out of my thoughts, Ryan was gone. I still had a black berry, so Anna's charger didn't work on mine, She had a iPhone. Princess didn't have her charger.

The thought suddenly came to me.

"You know how Anna probably wont be back for at least half and our." She nodded. "So were alone with her house, and her brother is in." I said, I could tell my her face that she had caught on.

"Hmmm what ever shall we do?" She said evilly,

"Hay how did you fall for him anyway?" I asked.

"I had a feeling you would ask that." She laughed.

"Sharing is caring...So spill bitch?" I said.

"Okay so, remember when we were at your house." She started.

"You going to have to remind me, there have been many,many times." I laughed.

"Haha when we went into Chris's room..And he got really pissed of." She reminded me.

"Oh yeh continue." I said.

"When you got covered in juice because of Ryan-"

"Oh yeh." I said.

"Stop interrupting me." She laughed.

"Sorry." She playfully scowled at me.

"So when you went to get changed, I realised....That he isn't that bad if you think about it. I couldn't help it, I just started to like him. But I knew that I would have to tell Anna. I just couldn't keep it like that." She said, finishing by giving me a look.

"Don't look at me like that." I said feeling bad.

"Tell her." She said.

"No." I said.

Tell him."

"Nooooo!" I said louder.

"YESS!" she shouted.

"NOOOooooo" I yelled.

"YESSSS." She yelled loudly.

"No." I said normally.

"SHUT THE HELL UP ASHLEIGH!" We heard Ryan's voice yell from down the corridor.

"Yeh shut up Ashleigh" Princess called just to get on Ryan's good side, she already was....

"Bitch." I said to her, she stuck her tongue out.

"Hoe." She replied, this time I stuck my tongue out.

"You know..."

"I know..."

"We haven't annoyed Ryan for a while have we." I said evilly.

"No we have not." She said mischievously.

"Lets rock!" She said.

"Lets roll." I said in a cool tone.

"Operation annoy Ryan before Anna gets back is a go" I said as we walked up to the door to his room.

I have been in there for like a second a few times. Only to get dragged out aggressively. Whats with guys and their rooms. It's not like I was going to trash it. It was already messy, plus I am lazy and that sounds like effort. Plus he could easily do that back to me.

"Mission ready." She whispered.

"1" she said.

"2" I said.

"3" We said.

"CHARGE-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER! SORRY.

I Just don't know what to write, so I posted what I had.

Part 2 will continue soon.

Check out my other books.