"Lena , I'm not a miracle worker . I know I am but I just can't make her poof here out of thin air." Angela said . "I know , I know just please . If she does come . Help her , for me." Lena said and Angela nodded .

"I think its better if you keep this though." Angela handed back the polaroid picture . "Seeing as you miss her dearly . Its clear you keep her close to heart." Angela said and Lena smiled thankfully .

It really was what Lena had left of her .

What the y/h/c girl had was a necklace she had given her on their anniversary .

"Thanks love." Lena thanked the doctor . The brunette took back the picture and smiled , remembering their first anniversary together .

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You can open you're eyes now."

Lena removed her hands from her eyes and squealed looking around .

"Happy anniversary babe." her soft voice whispered and pecked the Brit's lips . "Its our hotel for tonight . Best view." her girlfriend said as she walked out into the balcony .

"Here." the y/h/c girl wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist and rested her chin on Lena's shoulder .

"This is beautiful." she whispered staring at the now star filled sky . "I know , the best for the best." the y/e/c eyed girl said softly . "Here." Lena takes out a box and handed it to her . "Happy anniversary love." the Brit said and her girlfriend smiles sheepishly . "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything . I kinda spent all of my money on this." she said and Lena gasped loudly .

"Don't use all of you're money for me." Lena slapped the other girl's arm lightly .

"No , you're worth it . Worth my world." she says , making Lena's heart melt in her chest .

"Here , how about this." she said before running of somewhere and coming with a polaroid camera .

"Smile." she says and they both smile and she takes the picture .

"For safe keeping." Lena snatches the photo away from her girlfriend . "Fair enough , something to remember me by." Lena smiles at her words .

"I love you."

"I love you too , Y/n."

-----------------------------------------------------------

It now really is the only thing Lena can remember her by .

Lena looked around and noticed Angela had gone . I must've been to deep in thought the Brit thought .

Lena got up from the cafeteria table and walked over to her room .

Lena opened the door and got in , closing the door behind her . Picture frames of her and her teammates were decorated on the shelves on her room . A big flat screen TV , a big London flag hung over her huge window where all the light normally shines in from and a spacious living room .

Homey to say in short .

Inside Lena's room was a bunch of polaroid pictures pasted on the walls , a big white board with a bunch of doodles and a big queen size bed in the middle .

Lena laid down on the mattress , sighing . She never pasted the picture of her and Y/n on the wall .

She kept it close to heart where it should be . It motivated her when she needed it . Occasionally pulling it out during battles to remind her why she continued to fight .