18 | the sound

Comincia dall'inizio

"By the way," I said, wondering. "Now that we look at it, I have never seen your wolf."

•°•°•

"Hey wait for me! I am not as fast as you!" I panted as I tried to catch up with Chance's pace.

"Slow down!" I wheezed, trying to catch my breath, but he just grinned and winked at me as he proceeded to go faster.

Jerk.

Every rich resident of this pack who owns a house, has bought a part of clearing as their personal woods for their wolf. So that they can- without any fear of privacy- can take a stroll in their woods.

Even though the entire pack rightfully belongs to the alpha family— but in the eyes of the government, we are just a regular household who owns a part of the woods.

As soon as I asked my question, Chance leaped off the bed and sprinted out of the house. It took me a minute to realize he wanted to show me his wolf and that's when I ran behind him.

He got a head-start! That's so unfair!

I tried to keep up with his speed but he was a beta and much better runner than me.

I am not an athletic person. Don't judge. I eat too much to be athletic. But meh.

I was busy tiring my feet, sprinting in circles in my own woods when he suddenly came to a stop, making me slam into his back.

"Ow," I whined, my forehead throbbing at the impact.

I am sure my skin was pink there.

Yay!

"Easy there, tiger." He teasedas he looked down at me rubbing my forehead with a frown.

"You're a jerk." I mumbled, stomping my foot like a kid and he chuckled.

I punched his shoulder but he kissed my forehead, making butterflies burst in my stomach.

My cheeks heated up and I looked down to avoid his gaze.

I am as white as Caspar the friendly ghost. Tiniest bit of blush on me can be seen and I didn't want him to see it.

"You want to see my wolf?'

At first I didn't hear him. I was too busy in my thoughts. But then I realized that he said something and I looked up.

"Huh?" I asked. Wanting him to repeat.

He looked amused at my obviously distracted state.

Hs repeated his sentence slowly, as if talking to a kindergarten child, which made me frowned at him.

Grosshole!

"Do you want to see my wolf?" He asked again.

"Duh." I replied, as if it was the most obvious thing in the universe.

I looked at him eagerly and his lips turned up in a grin.

We stood there for about 5 seconds in awkward silence before his eyes turned mischievous and he chuckled.

"Well then turn around!" He said, grinning mischievously and I furrowed my forehead.

"Why?" I asked stupidly. I knew it was stupid because of what he said next.

"No? Well I guess you want to see me like that..." He leaned down, till his face was at my level and our forehead almost touched. His hair tickled my forehead and I blushed even deeper. "Not that I mind..."

My eyes widened and a girly squeak escaped my lips as quickly turned around, mentally cursing myself for being so dim witted.

I heard him chuckle behind me. "You can still turn around, baby. I am all yours to gawk at!"

"Shut up!" I hissed, placing my hands on my cheeks, trying to cool them down a bit.

"Lupus," he said. And I frowned, wondering what he was saying.

Half a minute later, shuffling of clothes stopped and I heard a howl behind me. This made me turn around in curiosity and excitement.

I gasped as I took the appearance of the wolf in front of me.

Holy shit!

Don't get me wrong- I have seen a lot of wolves in my life. My parent's, my cousin's, some other pack member's....

But this wolf... This wolf beats them all.

It wasn't just the size. It was the aura that he carried.

Chance's wolf was big. And that's putting that lightly. It was freakin' huge! In his wolf form, he easily towered over me with his nose a few inches over my 5'5 height.

He looked intimidating and powerful. An authoritative aura surrounded him and for a second, I wanted to bow at him.

But then I looked into his eyes and everything changed.

He had the same eyes like Chance. The same icy blue-grey colour. They were the same- but at the same time, so different.

This wolf's eyes held so much of love, care and compassion in them as they looked at me that I felt like I was something special. Something beautiful.

Like I meant so much to him.

I lifted my hand and stroked his pure black fur with my hand. It was rich and smooth. I could stroke it all day. It felt like it was meant to be like that. Like he was meant to be touched by me. Only me.

He howled happily and leaned to my touch, shivering slightly as I touched his ear.

"Lupus," I whispered, realizing it was the name of my wolf mate.

And guess what? I loved it.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ YOUR VOTES MAKE ME SMILE LIKE CRAZY 💝

-- 1500 words --

A lot of Lupus and Oli moments in the next chapter 😍❤️

Damn this chapter needed MAJOR editing. Had to edit this so much!

Anyway!

1. Do you wish werewolves existed?

2. Were you happy with how Oli tackled the situation?

3. What do you think Olivia's wolf would look like? Give me suggestions!!

4. Favourite character?

5. Sea (beach) or mountains or deserts?

6. Song you have been jamming on?

I hope you liked this chapter 😊❤️

I love you ❤️

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE ❤️

-Love_Yourself_10_x