Prolouge

Smokescreens p.o.v

Racing. That's what I do for a living now. That bomb really took away everything. My base, my home, my family, and my friends. Now here I am. Racing for money to get on with my life until I get any single piece of information! I just wanted to stay with them. The Decepticons took that all away now. I swear to Primus I will find them. My family. I can't go on with this. I even have to street race sometimes. Gas costs money. Paying bills is something I learned off the internet. Electricity is a thing. Having a so called house is weird. Socializing with other humans and their faces when they hear my name Smokescreen. They all call me Sam. Like why though? I didn't ask to be shoved into this place by force and the loss of my home. First Cybertron, now this?

Ratchet's p.o.v

Doctor. That's how this had all turned out. If only my engineering didn't go oh so wrong. If I could do one thing to my past it would be changing that coding inside those darn bracelets. How could I have been so stupid as to forget about the chips coding? I just had to tweak it a bit! The cons found out before we did. There was no signal caught on by any sensors. They found us by pinpointing the location of off a beacon. What beacon is something I haven't figured out. Now I stand here in my home staring at the mirror. This place was confusing. The bills to pay, how I eat, how to cook, how to write, how to speak all on right terms. Even if the Decepticons has won this brutal battle I still watch people die. Sometimes these humans don't make it. That's part of this life, right?

Arcee's p.o.v

Waitress. Being a waitress at a restaurant was something I never would have planned on doing with a human life. It was so confusing but then I caught on. Those blasted cons did this and they will pay! I hate watching people eat food and call for me when something is right or something needs to be attended to. I also hate when I get hit on! Men are such pigs when they want to be. Besides people thought my name was weird and they call me Ace. Like who the heck do they think they are calling me a different name. I just gave up on it though. I had to be a waitress. It's not like I knew anything else rather than fighting. This was a better thing for me to do anyway. Keeps me on my toes. Especially when someone strange walks in. Now I wait, I wait for any sign of my family. And little peep about anything that could sound like them. I listen in on conversations but all I get is the war. A human war started six months ago. That's a month before all of this started. Jack, Miko, and Raf told us all about it within that short time window. It wasn't Ratchet's fault. It will never be. Will I see my family again?

Bulkheads p.o.v

Guard. That's right I'm a guard. Not just any guard but I guard a museum. No, it doesn't come to life like Miko used to say it would like in one movie she watched. I wish it did. Maybe then I could have someone to socialize with. To put on my name tag I had to go with the name Brian. Stupid. I wanna smash those cons for taking away everything I had. Owning a house was like having to babysit Miko for the rest of my life cycle! Crazy! There was so much you had to do for everything! I just wish the cons could keep to themselves. I swear I'm going to smash them with everything I own. Where is everyone?

Bumblebee's p.o.v

WWIII. I thought war was over. I tried getting into school somewhere to learn more things to get a life going so I could track down my family but instead I got drafted. Now here I am. In a battle field. Nothing to go back to Nevada with. I'm in whatever place fighting a war for my country. I've seen comrades go down. It's horrible. It's like watching a history lesson run past you again. I hope Raf is doing alright. I miss him so much. Along with everyone else. I just wanna sleep. I haven't slept in forever it feels like. I haven't really talked to anyone. I don't feel like it. No one else talks though. I was put through training last month and passed. I didn't want to. I didn't mean to. I think they just put me here anyway. No matter if I lived or died. The world is harsh. Especially when there is always guns going off or if you're running for your life or with it. Is there any point of having one now?

WheelJacks p.o.v

Hunting. I didn't need no stupid job. I found an old abandoned cabin in the woods. I'm still in Nevada. I know that but not in Jasper, I also know that. The only think I do is throw my throwing knives for food. Sucks to do it with a broken arm though. Decepticons. Good for nothing scum bags. Broke my arm for talking crap they did. Hate them, almost as much as I hate having to skin a rabbit. Sometimes they suck. But to be real I just wanna get back home and to what I do best. Never thought I would wanna go back to the war. I just hope the cons don't get to happy about their win. I'm gonna find a way back, right?

   Optimus Primes p.o.v

     FBI. I suppose to these fellow human beings I was something more intelligent than something they could ever imagine. They made me a profiler for the so called FBI. They keep away from the public unless secrets get to the news. Being an FBI agent means you get moved to many different places around the world. I go out a lot, in hope of finding my family. Not knowing anyone's phone numbers does not help with anything I do. I look for any sign of the Decepticons, for a sign of my family. I miss them. Having a human life is not as easy as being a Cybertronian. It's going from paying bills, to saving money for human needs, and putting money into anything I possibly could. Money was something the world fought for. We all liked to talk about WWIII. It's sounded sound foreign to me like I was suppose to do something about it or something was their. In my spark it seemed. But I don't even know if I have a spark anymore. I fall the same as a human would. Shall I die from old age? No. I cannot. I shall find Ratchet and the others. To bring us together as one. I shall do this, correct?