Simon's Glass Mansion

I know I'm so so sorry for the smut again probably not next chapter and smut it's fun to write lol! Forgive me!
SMUT WARNING ⚠️
Simon POV
I hear my door bell ring and I go and see who it is ,I literally got all the sweet snacks I can put on top of her when we're making love , "Hey sexy" I blurted out , Amanda just look at me with lust so couldn't help myself and grabbed and pick her up in bridal style and put her toward the couch with windows opened and I didn't know Amanda was this freaky but I luv it I kiss down her neck making her feel sensation then I took off her clothing and I pull down her underwear with my teeth ,leaving her beautiful body on display then I took off my trousers & pants, leaving me also naked then I went to the kitchen and Amanda said "where you going" and I said "follow me" she did as she was told and I put her on the counter and forced her to lay down on the counter then I got the chocolate drizzle and put right in the middle of her body and she moaned then lick it off all the way down till I got to her motherhood and my knob was rubbing against her thigh Amanda said " Give it to me daddy" and I said " first say I own your body" You own my body Amanda said then I slammed in her and she literally screamed "FUCK" and we had melted ice cream and ice and I Fuck her hard she's really Flexible and there were a lot of move that we did like "reverse cowboy,reverse split,YMCA,Even the pole breaker and we had sex all in my house my whole entire list was almost done we even did it in my grass in the back yard and I ate everything sweet I had off her she was delicious by herself ,Amanda kept yelling Daddy,fuck,shit,yess,Sì,Simon and moaning really really loud I even think the neighbors heard her. But I loved her sweet moans from her mouth and when she calls me daddy I told her not to come plenty of time and she been holding even though her stomach was turning red and we had sex 60 Times her hands were grabbing everything my back,the silk sheets on my bed,my hair,towels so damn sexy after our sixty-fourth time we stop from 12:00pm-3:30pm best sex ever!

Amanda POV
I had the best sex ever he is amazing I can't not stop with him "that was amazing Sì" I know what you have in your refrigerator so do you want breakfast" Sì said yes so I cooked breakfast about 20mins Sì says he still hungry so I said I can cook you some more food he said "no I'll get it" I said ok and he went under the covers & I wasn't paying attention and he went under the covers and fingered me and nibble,sucked,licked me it screamed in pleasure and I said "I thought you where still hungry and he said I was" and I get it now he wanted me for breakfasts about 5mins later I came about 5 times it was 4:00pm and all we did was watch movies,have sex,ordered food to his house and snuggled it was amazing then I left but before i did I kissed him hard we almost didn't stop I'm lucky I stopped or we would of went farther then I went to get my daughters then it was midnight my lovely's were sleep it was midnight and I thought about what me and Simon did in the middle of that I fell asleep feeling satisfied.