Why?!

Why!
SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Amanda POV
It's 2k18 and I was so happy to see all the judges again Especially Simon he was the one who made me smile all the time & blush , I miss my TV Wifey / BFF Alesha Dixon she makes me laugh almost everyday I luv her ?! I miss My Comedian David Willams he makes everybody think he's number 1 lol I just miss them so much!
So I get to bgt and my first outfit was this red see through dress with some lingerie under it and some red Jimmy Choos

My hair was done by my amazing hairdresser Mikey Kardashian and then about 10 minuets later I arrived at the bgt stadium & I saw Alesha I was so happy to see my lovely lady! I said "Hey Alesha I missed you so much Darling" Alesha said "I Missed yo...

My hair was done by my amazing hairdresser Mikey Kardashian and then about 10 minuets later I arrived at the bgt stadium & I saw Alesha I was so happy to see my lovely lady! I said "Hey Alesha I missed you so much Darling" Alesha said "I Missed you to I'm so glad to see you again!,now we need to go and meet Simon and David cause me and you are always late", I say "sometimes Simon is late but mostly us huh ! "Alesha laughed"So we walk across the bgt red carpet and took some photos into the building and Alesha and I were being really silly with some of the photos! Then I saw Simon, Simon Cowell ! And of course David to but Simon .

Simon's POV
Me and David was waiting For AMANDA and Alesha they're always late but its fine with me cause It gives me time to get myself comfortable, Corrected and stern
5 Minuets Later
I saw the most sexiest gorgeous girl ever and it was this woman called Amanda Holden.I think she so gorgeous but she doesn't believe me when I say I fantasize about her even though I do like all the time. She said I'm not into blondes well I must be into this blonde I laugh to myself

"Hi Amanda, Darling I missed you" and Amanda said " Hi Sì I missed you to very much" Sì ,Amanda, Alesha ,and David went into the dressing room to get ready to go live so David and Alesha went to one dressing room and Simon and Amanda went to one to get ready
So Amanda gets undress in our bathroom and gets into a robe and I see this gorgeous woman who I want but I'm married and I shouldn't have feelings for her

I had to go to the Toilet then when I came back  Amanda starts looking at this home decor what she'd seemed to love and Amanda said "simon I didn't see you there" and I said "sorry I just got here so don't worry" and then I see her gorgeous breast...

Amanda starts looking at this home decor what she'd seemed to love and Amanda said "simon I didn't see you there" and I said "sorry I just got here so don't worry" and then I see her gorgeous breast sticking out of her robe and she saw me looking and she look down and cover it up and I said "sorry" she said it ok then I couldn't help my self and I kissed her hard she didn't stop me she kissed me back and then we start to get intimate she started to take off my shirt while our tongues are going into a heating battle with each other's mouth then I untie her robe and I feel her gorgeous body in my hands then I put my hands around her throat and pushed her against the wall and I lifted her around my waist and I took my trousers and pants off during the process I put it in her and she moaned and she told me that she hasn't had sex in about 3 Years now , that made me wanted to do her more .Then, I pushed her toward the couch and put my fingers in her and I went really fast she started to curse and I thought It was really cute and sexy then I slammed into her without warning and she screamed my name out loud and I still have my hand around her throat, her back started to arch it was so sexy then I gave her lots of hickeys everywhere , she had put her nails in my back making me bleed but I didn't care we had some really passionate sex it was the best sex I had ever!
20 Minuets later