Hotel Smut

This is smut but the next other chapter won't be and some others

Alesha POV
My husband and I where going to a hotel later on tonight to have Some alone time but I have to talk to Amanda first so I go to Amanda room and I knock on the door I Tried opening the door but it was lock

Amanda's POV
I hear a knock and I hear Alesha say hello Amanda and I said hold on and she said the door is lock ,I told Simon to hide so he grabbed his clothes and ran to the toilet then I went to go unlock the door "Hey Alesha what you need darling" Alesha said "umm nothing I was giving you this hotel if you and Chris want to ever use it and I said THANK YOU and Alesha left then Simon comes out and give me this piece of paper before he'd walked out it said " Meet me at the Quad Hotel at 8:00pm and the room is 617 I'll be there don't be late here's the key" and the key was right on the side of the note after I read that I text my husband and said I had to do something like paperwork before coming home. He texted back and said how long and I said 8:00pm to 9:30pm and Chris said ok

Alesha POV
My husband and I arrived at the hotel and our room is 618 at the Quad Hotel I can't wait!
8:00 PM
Sì POV
So it's 8:00 pm and I hear Amanda come in shes in some sexy lingerie it was a thong no bra and her hair in ponytails and thigh high socks she was sexy then I said smirkingly"Hello sexy Daddy missed you I own You Tonight"

Amanda POV
I take off my jacket and I have no bra under it the Simon loses his mind and slammed me against the wall hard then he kissing all on my neck and gently nibbling on my skin making hickeys also making me moan then he picks me up and throws me on the bed he took off my knickers and said you don't need these then he rubs my clit making me moan then he put his fingers making me about to climax and nibbling on my nipple then he followed his mouth down from my body to my clit and licks,nibble,kisses and making me climax and I said " Fuck Simon" then he slammed into me making me scream in pleasure and told me not to climax if I do I will be in trouble and he took out his belt so I don't want to be in trouble. So Simon is pounding me like crazy and I'm trying to hold it my stomach is turning red the I said " Simon I can't hold this one Stop" and I tried to push him away but he to strong and I beg him to stop before I would come but then he said ok babyGirl go ahead and I climax everywhere then it was very Passionate and Sexy and all I did was moaned Daddy and cursed so loud that lord could hear me and he also told me to say he owns me and I said it but that wasn't all we had sex 19 time in a hour and Sì was bleeding all down his back because of me & my nails and he brought some peroxide to heal them scratches I gave him but he didn't care and we had hickeys all over our bodies good thing Simon came prepared he even brought makeup for us to cover with and my legs where sore but I liked that because he did me right! but I will say the Nineteenth time we did it felt weird like someone was watching but that was probably me being weird!

Alesha POV
Me and my husband where laying down talking and we hear moaning and banging on the wall so I got up to tell them to be quiet well I knocked but know one came and it's getting louder and louder like she couldn't hold something but I look down and see this key for there door right by my foot so I opened the door and I saw Amanda and Simon I was literally shook because I thought the flirting was mostly for the Telly but apparently not and I see Amanda and Sì face but they don't see mine and I see Amanda having the best sex she had ever had so I tip toe out  and told my husband to just sleep through it there'll stop and My hubby said ok. Imma talk to Amanda at the BGT Stadium!