The Perfect Family| Larry Stylinson

requested by @puppylove36 thank you for the request and I'm so glad that you are enjoying my stories xx
It was one of the warmest days that had happened in a few months, so of course Louis was going to go outside. He just had to.

Louis called Harry, informing him that he would be out on a run, so that he wouldn't be worried about him.

"Hey Haz, I'm gonna go on a run," Louis stated to his boyfriend while pulling on his running shoes and tying them.

"Alright Lou, did you drink enough water?" Harry tried to not sound worried. Although it had only happened once before, Louis was known to pass out from not drinking enough water and then going out and over exhausting himself.

"Of course I did," Louis lied. "I'll see you when you get back from errands and then we can cook dinner?" He started walking towards the door.

"Mmhmm, see you later, love you."

"Love you too," Louis said, then hung up. He drank a little bit of water before going out on the front porch.

"Hmm what should we listen to today?" Louis whispered to himself while putting in his earbuds. He decided on some old-school music, putting it on his 80's playlist, and off he went.

Louis was alright at first, his legs were burning, but that was only because he hadn't ran in a long while. He waved to all of the other neighbors who were out walking and enjoying the nice weather.

About half way through his run, he felt something behind him. Louis turned around to see if anyone was there, but found no one. He thought that it was strange but continued on until he had to stop and catch his breath.

Louis really did try to make it back to his, their house. He was starting to get exhausted from the heat, and knew what was probably going to happen to him. He got to where the home was in view and knew that he was going to make it back.

He arrived back at his porch, everything going blurry as he crawled up the stairs. He could barely hear the jingling of his keys as he opened the door. Louis hoisted himself inside before

everything just went black.
~~~~~~~
Louis awoke to something licking his face. He pushed whatever it was off of him before opening his eyes.

"Oh boo, you're alright," Harry's worried voice came through. Louis sat up to see that Harry was petting some random stray dog that Louis had seen on his run earlier.

"Yeah, I must've passed out," Louis sat up and scooted over to where he could sit by Harry. He set his head on Harry's shoulder and pet the dog along with him. "Why's the dog in here?"

Harry paused for a moment. "When I got back from the store a few minutes ago, he ran off of the front porch over to me. I was a little confused at first but I followed him and he started scratching at the door. I opened it and there you were."

Louis nodded his head. "He's kind of cute..," he looked up at Harry with pleading eyes.

"Louis we can't keep him," Harry looked down at Louis, shaking his head. Louis got up from his place by Harry, still a little bit dizzy. He started walking over to the couch, sat down, and covered himself with Harry's big blanket. "Alright," he huffed.

"Wanna cuddle and watch a movie? We can put off cooking for another night," Harry got up and let the dog back outside. He then ran over to Louis, sat down, and moved the blanket to where it was covering both of them.

"What movie?" Louis asked happily. Harry and Louis had a movie night every week, and they already had one this week, so he was excited to have two.

"You're pick, considering you're the sickling," Harry grinned down at Louis who had jumped up and ran over to their selection of movies.

"Ooo, Ghostbusters!" Louis put the disc into the player and went back over to Harry. The previews started to role and Louis cuddled into Harry's side as much as he possibly could.
~~~~~~~
"Lou-bear you fell asleep," Harry kissed all over his face to try and wake him up, but Louis would not have it.

"'M tired," Louis turned the other way and tried to snooze again.

"I've got a surprise for you," Harry said insistently, but Louis wouldn't budge. "Alright, we will do this the hard way."

Harry picked Louis up (much to Louis' dismay).

"Harry what the hel-?" Louis cut himself off, amazed by the sight in front of him. "Wait, so we can keep him?"

Harry nodded and Louis started jumping up and down (he almost fell over, he was tired). He gave Harry a kiss on the cheek before lowering himself down to the dog's height. The pup from earlier had a bow plastered onto his head, and smelled like he had been washed.

"What's his name?" Louis asked Harry who had crouched down beside him.

"That's for you to decide love," Harry smiled and waited as Louis' brain thought of something to name the little dog.

"How about Roo?" Louis asked the dog and Harry.

"Roo sounds perfect Lou," Harry smiled at Louis' idea.

"Roo, Lou, and Harry, the perfect family!" Louis smiled before picking up the dog and making the whole family have a big group hug.
~~~~~~~
(a/n): as I said before, this was requested by the wonderful @puppylove36, I hope I did alright with your wishes and that you enjoyed!

I'll try and update again sometime soon, but once again, with school and all I can't be for sure.

I hope that you all have an amazing rest of your day, and that this was fluffy enough :)

Much love,
KT