Seriousness| h.s.

Ages~
Harry | 14
Niall | 17
Louis | 18
Liam | 19
~~~~~~~
Harry sighed as he played with his thumbs. He was sitting, listening to Liam talk to the other boys and him.

"We all need to be more mature while we are in public, management was complaining about us being too dumb," he said sternly.

"But we are mature Liam! What makes them think that we aren't?" Louis asked putting an arm around Harry.

"Uh... remember last week at the bowling alley? We practically destroyed the lanes, throwing bowling bowl after bowling ball down them, I'm surprise that we didn't get kicked out," Liam said.

"Ah, but that was just a bit of fun, you know? Why do they have to be on our backs all the time?" Niall sighed putting his hands on his knees and looking up at Liam.

"I don't know, but we need to comply with what they say, so while we are out today, we need to act mature," Liam said sitting back down, since his speech was finished.

"Alright," Louis and Niall said. Harry just nodded his head, he wished that he could just have fun, without being told what and what not to do.
~~~~~~~
"Ready for the interview boys?" Lou asked as she was fixing Louis' hair.

"Yeah, I reckon so, I hope they ask good questions though and not the stupid 'what super power would you have' or 'what's your favorite color' crap they normally ask," Louis said putting air quotes around the most frequently asked questions.

Niall and Liam just 'hmm'ed in agreement with Louis, and Harry didn't say anything at all.

"What's wrong Harry baby?" Lou noticed that Harry hadn't been speaking or really been his happy self.

Harry just shrugged, he knew what was wrong, but he didn't want to discuss it that much.

"Well if you ever wanna talk about it, don't hesitate to come to me Harry," Lou said, putting the finished touches on Louis' hair.

"Ok," Harry finally said, moving around in his seat.

"Looks like you're all done Louis, I'll go now and give you all your space," she said to all of them. She then gathered Liam, Niall, and Louis around her (Harry not noticing).

"Please talk to him and see what's wrong, I like happy Harry, not sad Harry," she whispered to them. They all nodded, and with that she closed the door leaving the four boys alone.

Louis came and sat down next to Harry.

"What's wrong Haz?" he said, pulling Harry into his lap.

"Nothin'" Harry lied. He really didn't want to talk about it, he knew it was stupid.

"Ah Harry, cmon, you can tell us," Liam said moving in front of Harry and Louis, Niall scooting by Louis.

"Well..." Harry sniffled, tears filling up his eyes," it sounds stupid... but I wish that we could be ourselves in public."

Louis exchanged looks with Niall and Liam. They were somewhat confused.

"Is this because management says that we have to be more mature?" Niall asked looking at Harry who nodded slightly, tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Ah bub, we know, we would like that too," Liam said,wiping Harry's tears with his thumb.

"But you know what Haz?" Louis started.

"W-what?" Harry said turning his to see Louis smiling down at him.

"They never said that we couldn't be ourselves when we aren't in public, and they can never change that," Louis said to Harry and started tickling him.

The other boys joined in, and soon Harry was laughing, going back to his normal self.

"Hey Harry," Niall said," wanna hear a joke?"

"S-sure," Harry said through laughs due to the tickle session going on.

Niall sat up and looked at Harry, trying to keep a serious face.

"Where do dogs go when their tail falls off?" he said, trying to keep a straight face.

Louis and Liam stopped tickling Harry for a second, trying to think of the answer.

"I don't know Niall, where do dogs go?" Harry said, giving up.

"The..." Niall started laughing," RETAIL STORE!" He laughed even louder.

"You're so silly Niall," Harry said laughing at Niall's stupid joke.

The boys heard a knock at the door, and the someone started yelling at them.

"You're on in five boys!" the deep voice yelled. The boys stopped laughing, knowing that they would have to be serious for the interview.

"Aw, I don't wanna be serious," Harry said starting to frown.

"You know what Haz?" Louis said looking down at the smaller boy on his lap.

"What?" he said still  frowning.

"If you can be serious for the entire interview, we will have a big cuddle session afterwards," Louis said and Harry's face lit up.

"With Niall and Liam too?" he started excitedly.

"Yep, but you have to be serious," Louis smiled down at Harry who then put on a straight face.
~~~~~~~
"How about that cuddle session?" Harry asked as they were back at the hotel on the bed.

"I dunno boys," Louis said, trying to joke with Harry," do you think he earned it?"

"What? Louis of course I earned it! I kept a-"Harry started to say but he was interrupted by Niall.

"He was just joking Haz, come here," Niall said holding out his arms. Harry smiled and crawled into them and the others cuddled around Harry and Niall.

a/n: I did what I said and updated on Sunday! Aren't you proud? Anyway, I hope that y'all enjoyed the fluff, I like writing about baby Harry❤️❤️ I don't know when I'll update again, since school's back in, but I will try my hardest to get another chapter out soon!

Much love,
KT