Brought My Own| h.s.

Ages~
Harry| 14
Niall| 17
Liam|18
Louis|19
~~~~~~~
It's a big day, why aren't they being quicker? Harry thought to himself as he sat on the couch, waiting for the other boys to get ready.

Niall walked into the room, pulling a sweatshirt over his head. "Ya excited?" he asked sitting down beside Harry.

"Yes! I wish they would hurry up though," Harry said impatiently, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yeah I know, they're tryin' though," Niall said ruffling Harry's hair.

Liam walked in, pulling his shoes on. "Ready to go?"

"I was ready ten minutes ago, but all of you just had to dress yourselves up," Harry sighed. "It's not like we are getting our pictures taken or something, we are just going to the mall."

"Well, you see Harry, it takes a while to look this good," Louis said walking in and gesturing to himself.

Harry just rolled his eyes, standing up. "Let's get going then," he stated, walking towards the door.
~~~~~~~
"Ooo lets go into Claire's!" Harry said jumping up and down and pointing at the map in front of them.

"We can after we go get clothes," Liam said, looking at the directory for the clothing stores. He decided on one, and gestured the other boys to follow him.

Harry silently groaned to himself. He had been waiting to come to the mall for one purpose, getting his ears pierced.

Harry had always had somewhat of an obsession with rings and jewelry, and a few days ago he had the idea to get his ears pierced.

"Cmon Harry!" Louis called. Harry shook himself out of the train of thought and ran to catch up with the others.
~~~~~~~
"What do you think about this one Harry?" Louis said holding up a shirt to his body. Harry just shrugged, if he was being honest he didn't care. He just wanted to leave the dressing rooms.

"What's wrong Haz?" Louis sighed sitting down beside Harry on the bench.

"I'm just bored I guess," Harry said fiddling with his thumbs.

"I understand, shopping isn't exactly my favorite either," Louis said patting Harry on the back. "After I try this on, wanna see if the other boys are ready to leave?"

"I still wanna go to Claire's though," Harry said looking up at Louis, who was pulling off his shirt, putting on the one he had found.

"I'm sure that'll be fine with them," Louis said, turning around in the mirror. He made same goofy poses to make Harry laugh.

"I think I'm gonna get this," Louis said finally. He put on his other shirt and walked out of the dressing room with Harry in tow.

They found Niall and Liam browsing, with many clothes in their hands.

"Are you both ready to go?" Louis asked the both of them.

"No, it'll probably be a few minutes before we're done, you and Harry can just go on if you want," Liam said, pulling off a shirt from the rack.

"Ok, we are going to be at Claire's if you need us, we might make a few stops before that though," Louis smirked at Harry.