Practice Makes Perfect|Larry Stylinson

"Oi my legs are sore," Harry said as he got off of Louis' lap.

"Mine too," Louis agreed, which earned them two weird glances from Niall and Liam.

"What did you two do while we were out yesterday...?" Niall smirked.

"Oh... nothing," Louis smiled back at Harry who was also grinning. He remembered the night before perfectly.

(night before)

"I'm boorreeedd," Harry groaned as he and Louis were sitting alone in their hotel room.

"Sounds like a you problem," Louis said sarcastically, as he was playing a game on his computer.

"Can we go out please?" Harry questioned, shutting the laptop's lid and looking at Louis with a pouty face.

"Hmm... I'll think about it," Louis smirked, he really did want to go out with Harry, but liked teasing him.

"Fine," Harry huffed, crossing his arms against his chest.

"I've come to a conclusion. We can go," Louis smiled, booping Harry's nose. "Where do you wanna go love?"

"Hmm..." Harry scrunched up his eyebrows in concentration, which Louis found adorable. "Can we go to the... trampoline park?"

"I dunno..." Louis said. "Can we?" Harry just groaned, knowing that Louis was being sarcastic and trying to mess with him.

"Just kidding angel, course we can!" Louis said, getting off of the couch and grabbing Harry's hand.

"Yay!" Harry said while Louis was grabbing the door handle and leading him out.
~~~~~~~
"Two entries to the park please," Louis said to the younger lady working at the front desk of the park. She gave them their wristbands and a receipt.

"Now, there are some safety rules," she said, gesturing to board that had all the rules up. "Please follow them, as we don't want anyone getting hurt. Have fun!"

Louis and Harry paused for a minute reading the rules.

"Come on," Harry said, dragging Louis into the room with shoe compartments. They both took off their shoes, putting them in the same compartment before racing to the entrance of the indoor park.

"Beat you!" Harry laughed as Louis came around the corner and fell into a foam pit.

"Yeah yeah, bet you can't do as cool of tricks as I can do though!" Louis joked, fumbling as he got out of the foam pit. He did a flip into it again and was met by applause from Harry.

"I think I'd break my neck doing that..." said Harry, scratching the back of his neck.

"Want me to teach you how?" Louis questioned, grabbing Harry's offered hand to get out of the foam pit.

"That'd be cool!" Harry smiled, jumping into the foam pit.

"Follow me," Louis said jumping on a bunch of different trampolines to get to the one in the very center of the empty park.

"You can do a somersault right?" Louis asked Harry who looked somewhat unsure.

"I think so," Harry said, attempting a somewhat good one.

"That's really good love! Just practice a bit more."

Louis admired Harry's attempts at somersaults, them getting better every time.

"I think you've got it down," Louis said.
~~~~~~~
"That was amazing angel," Louis said, his mouth open while watching Harry as he got out of the foam pit.

Harry just smiled, running over to Louis and giving him a short kiss on the lips before doing another flip into the foam pit.

Louis jumped in after Harry, and started to throw the foam at him.

"Stop it Lou!" Harry screeched, pulling himself out of the foam pit and jumping around the multiple trampolines. Louis chased him with a few pieces of foam, occasionally throwing them at Harry.

Eventually, he ran out and started chasing Harry around the trampoline park, people were staring at them but Louis didn't care.

And by the end, both of their legs were aching but they had a grand time.
~~~~~~~
(a/n): Hello! Sorry this is terribly short, but I hope you enjoyed some of the fluff. Also, I'm really sorry for not updating in so long, I've just been so busy with school and other things that I won't get into currently.

Anyways, hope that you all had/ are having an amazing day!

Much love,
KT