s t a r v e d| n.h.

a/n: CAN WE TAKE A MINUTE TO APPRECIATE THE PICTURE?
Ages~
Niall| 14
Liam| 17
Harry| 18
Louis| 19
~~~~~~~
"Hey Nialler wake up love," Liam said getting up from his own bed and walking over to Niall's.

Niall pulled the covers up more over his head and groaned. He was too tired to get up and go to the recording studio. All of the boys had stayed up late watching a movie, and Niall stayed up the whole time when normally he fell asleep 20 minutes in. The movie also happened to be Coraline, which scared the crap out of Niall. He couldn't get to sleep until 1:15, and the time now happened to be 7:00.

Liam groaned and took the quilt off of Niall. "You better be up and ready by the time I get back in here. I'm going to wake up Louis and Harry." He then walked across the hall and banged on the door.

Niall covered his ears with a pillow and closed his eyes, to "check for holes". Liam came back to see him snoring. He sighed and picked the younger boy up, standing him up on his feet. He picked out some comfortable clothes for the Irish boy, and put them on the bed before shaking Niall's shoulders.

Niall opened his eyes and sighed. This meant that he had to get up. Liam smiled at him and handed him the clothes, then walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Niall got dressed and sat back on the bed waiting for Liam to come out of the bathroom.

Liam eventually got out of the bathroom, and he and Niall walked downstairs to the breakfast cafe. This caused Niall to perk up a little bit due to seeing all of the food. Niall went crazy by getting cereal, waffles, bacon, eggs, and anything else in the cafe's walls. Liam watched him, just knowing the usual routine of Niall's eating habits.

Liam got some eggs and bacon and went to sit at a table, waving at Louis and Harry who were walking out of the lift and heading to the cafe. They saw Niall and his food, and both smiled at him.

Everyone sat at the table eating their food with no interruptions, which didn't happen often. The boys enjoyed the silence, and ate their food peacefully. Niall finished first and watched the other boys. He pouted at Louis who still had a muffin on his plate, sitting there almost teasing Niall. Louis sighed and handed it to Niall, who ate in two bites. He smiled to himself and sat back in his chair.

He was watching Liam's plate, when Liam put down his fork as he got a phone call and answered it.

Perfect,  Niall thought. Now I can take a nap.

Niall took about a five minute snooze before he was woken up by Harry.

"We're going to the recording studio. You can sleep in the car," he said standing up along with the the other boys. Liam looked like he was mad.

"What's wrong Li?" Niall asked sleepily.

"Nothing," Liam said shortly, which was unusual for him. Especially to Niall.

Niall decided to not press on the subject,  and followed Louis and Harry out of the hotel. They got into a taxi which had been sent for them. Niall tried to snuggled up to Liam to take a nap, but got pushed away.

He must be really pissed at me,Niall thought. He decided to snuggle up to Louis, who smiled down at the Irish boy before pulling him closer. Niall sighed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~
"Niall get up love," Louis shook Niall's shoulders. Niall was hesitant to get up, he was having an amazing dream. But he didn't want Louis to be mad at him along with Liam, so he followed Louis and Harry out of the car. He looked back at Liam who still had a pissed expression in his face.

They walked into the office building, and got on the lift which opened into their recording studio. Louis and Harry both ran over and flopped on the couch, while Niall went to the fridge, looking for food. He found some crisps and brought out the bag, crunching loudly. Liam looked up at him and scoffed, looking back down at his phone.